BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A unique nail lacquer that offers incredible shineDries quickly for super resistant colorFortifies nails & prevents brittleness, splittingColor does not dull or streakGives a long lasting ultra-shiny finish see more...

Bianca V.
Mendota
Purchased at: Macy's
Really great nail polish, love the color. Very good value and not too pricey. I always have to buy this one since it’s one of my favorite nail polishes. It is very easy to apply and would recommend to others!
Daynaa B.
Providence
It’s a very good nail polish and you are getting what you pay for!!! I wouldn’t recommend anything else this is amazinggg . It dries and quick it doesn’t chip it’s just great it’s worth every penny
Michelle H.
El paso, TX
God! I Love Estee Lauder!! Growing up to this brand and I stand by their products especially their nail products. I tried this product in a gift set I received from my grandma and I gotta say it she's right! These are light enough to build and provide just the right amount of color payoff.
Grace K.
Slc, UT
Purchased at: Macy's
Estée Lauder has perfected the perfect red! It’s a classic brand with a classic color with a blue undertone. I feel like all my EL polishes are creamier and easy to use and layer. The only thing I would nit pick on is the bulky packaging. Not storage friendly.
Julie S.
Skien
I love the red one. I love ur very much when Christmas is coming because it fits Christmas so much
liz U.
yarmouth
Very high quality nail polish, not cheap but not too expensive either. Easy to apply and take off
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Purchased at: The Bay
This nail polish is fast drying,it looks so rich on my nails, and most of all it is long wearing.
Danni P.
ciudad juarez, chihuahua
es muy bonito el color, seca rápido pero creo que no te da el valor de tu dinero. Es costoso y pues no dura tanto. una ventaja es que no apestan a esmalte como la mayoria de los productos y la consistencia no es tan espesa entonces son mas faciles de aplicar