MakeupNail CareNail PolishesEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/03oz

Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz

A unique nail lacquer that offers incredible shineDries quickly for super resistant colorFortifies nails & prevents brittleness, splittingColor does not dull or streakGives a long lasting ultra-shiny finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz!
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
Good price and the color layered on well. But it didn’t stay on my nail for very long before chipping.
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
Estee lauder is my fav nail paint brand as its so easy to use and fives a spa kind of outcome
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
The pigment of this nail polish was great! I only had to apply a second coat to cover any little spots I had missed but for the most part the first coat gave great coverage. I did use a base clear coat and a top coat to seal it and it ended up staying on for a long time compared to other polishes.
Yonkers
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
Love love love anything Estee ! Great polish isn’t streaky . A little pricey but so is everything they make ! You get your moneys worth but there are absolutely cheaper comparable alternatives so I probably wouldn’t purchase again
Providence
Review for: Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz
It’s a very good nail polish and you are getting what you pay for!!! I wouldn’t recommend anything else this is amazinggg . It dries and quick it doesn’t chip it’s just great it’s worth every penny
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
The color of this nail polish is so vibrant. It was my first time using it and I am hooked. Pros of it is the result, it is pricey, however, it is totally worth it.
Mendota
Review for: Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz
Really great nail polish, love the color. Very good value and not too pricey. I always have to buy this one since it’s one of my favorite nail polishes. It is very easy to apply and would recommend to others!
Mendota
Review for: Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red 0.3oz
Very great color and actually lasts on my nails. First time user but definitely liked how it looked. It is a good value and very easy to apply. One of my favorite nail polishes, would recommend to others.
Review for: Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz
Estée Lauder has perfected the perfect red! It’s a classic brand with a classic color with a blue undertone. I feel like all my EL polishes are creamier and easy to use and layer. The only thing I would nit pick on is the bulky packaging. Not storage friendly.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer - # 21 Pure Red -9ml/0.3oz
God! I Love Estee Lauder!! Growing up to this brand and I stand by their products especially their nail products. I tried this product in a gift set I received from my grandma and I gotta say it she's right! These are light enough to build and provide just the right amount of color payoff.

Looking for your answer?