Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#736 in Lipstick
"Pure Color Love Lipstick - Only at ULTA!There are no rules in Love.Color. Create. Customize. Fun, daring lip color with good-for-you ingredients that help smooth lips and renew moisture. In four fashion-forward finishes:Cremes, Chromes and Shimmers have a deliciously balmy texture.Mattes are bold, vibrant, rich and long-lasting, feel weightless. Keep that ""just applied"" look for hours.Mix, remix, create your look. There's so many ways to Love. - Pure Color Love Lipstick"
Photos (5)
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These new Estée Lauder lipsticks are exclusive to ulta. The color range is so pretty and interesting. I like the formula but the pigmentation could be a bit better. Also, the actual shape of the lipstick is weird and hard to apply, but the color Crazy Beautiful is so pretty. I don't really think it's worth a purchase again, though.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brea, CA
I have the Ripped Raisin shade! Oh my goodness this stuff is great! The color is beautiful by itself or on top of other colors! It smells so beautiful and it feels so amazing on my lips! The price is reasonable for the amazing product you get! I highly recommend and I will be buying more!
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
This product does last longer if you go in first with a lip primer.Its looks like a dream on your lips and isn't transferrable, which makes it a good choice ( we don't need lip stains on everything!) The colour is perfect in case, you want to hype up your look to it's maximum bold.It's a bit drying for my lips, but a swish of lip balm and primer before the lipstick mends that problem :)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I paid 22$ for this and I was hesitant at first. I'm not big into bright lipsticks but this one caught my eye by the nice packaging and the reviews I read before buying. It really worked well with me. I loved the texture and quality and I was really happy I bought it. It has a great color and looked so good. It is durable and long lasting and I highly recommend this product!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this lipstick, its texture, durable, quality, variety of colors, is perfect, in addition Estee Lauder has always been the best in lipstick quality. I love it, I totally recommend it. This color is my favorite.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
I love this lipstick it's so pretty and long wearing. I'm big on liquid lipsticks so I was shocked I liked this. The shape of the tip makes easy application. I'm going to buy a few more shades. Highly recommend trying this out.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Estee lauder has been coming out with some great new products this past year, I wish this line had more colors but it's very pigmented and love how smooth it goes on and how great it look wearing it
Irma P.
Irma P.
Estee lauder, pionero numero uno en calidad y alta tecnologia de sus productos, sus labiales altamente calificados, textura rica en nutrientes que hidratan los labios, color de alta pigmentacion. Estee Lauder 100% recomendado.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
These are so soft and smooth, I love them! There's a ton of color choices and the shape of the lipsticks are so ingenious, you just put it between both your lips and swipe, super cool idea! Some of the colors aren't my absolute favorite, but the nudes are to die for!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
My new fave lipstick. Beautiful colors. Creamy & long lasting. Smell good too. Lot of people dislike the shape of the tip but I personally like it, very retro, it just takes some getting used to. Plan on buying many more colors.
Kadi D.
Kadi D.
Are they matt or shiny?
Matawan, NJ
I would love to buy this lipstick where do I buy it?
Esther D.
Esther D.
what is your favorite color?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Is it good pigmented?
Matawan, NJ
I would love to try this lipstick where do I buy it thou