BY ESTÉE LAUDER

"Pure Color Love Lipstick - Only at ULTA!There are no rules in Love.Color. Create. Customize. Fun, daring lip color with good-for-you ingredients that help smooth lips and renew moisture. In four fashion-forward finishes:Cremes, Chromes and Shimmers have a deliciously balmy texture.Mattes are bold, vibrant, rich and long-lasting, feel weightless. Keep that ""just applied"" look for hours.Mix, remix, create your look. There's so many ways to Love. - Pure Color Love Lipstick" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erica S.
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Pocket Venus (foil)
First off - when I found this at Ulta, they had just came out and they were sold out. I went to every Ulta in town and near me to find this specific color and it was sold out everywhere! Then I went online. Nope, sold out everywhere and prices times three on eBay. I bought the other foil colors because I was so impressed with the moisturizing and staying power but also the lightness and the sparkle of the colors - they are not too dark but they are certainly striking. I waited and waited and then on national lipstick day, it returned to stock!!! Now I own it and I am in love. It comes out almost balm like but glittery and lighter than red so you can wear it to work and not be to glammed up. My favorite lip buy of the year!!!
Mimi L.
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Sly Wink (pearl)
I am so disappointed with this lipstick. I am in love with the color but not the formula. Sly Wink is more of a sheer and does not last long at all, 30 minutes to an hour max on me. I have other sheers that last several hours so it can not be blamed on that. The other major problem is that the color really settles into the lines on my lips even with a primer. You can see from the swatch I added that it immediately settled into the tiny lines on my hands as well.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Flash Chill (pearl)
Although I don't love the color I do think this lipstick is very nice!! It's a shimmery coral pink that goes on sheer. There's a lot of glitter in the formula but it doesn't feel gritty on the lips. I felt it was very moisturizing when I wore it and stayed on for a few hours before I had to reapply it. The lipstick doesn't move or feather outside of the lip line (even without using a lip liner pencil). I would love to try this brand and formula of lipstick in another shade that suits me more!
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
These new Estée Lauder lipsticks are exclusive to ulta. The color range is so pretty and interesting. I like the formula but the pigmentation could be a bit better. Also, the actual shape of the lipstick is weird and hard to apply, but the color Crazy Beautiful is so pretty. I don't really think it's worth a purchase again, though.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brea, CA
I have the Ripped Raisin shade! Oh my goodness this stuff is great! The color is beautiful by itself or on top of other colors! It smells so beautiful and it feels so amazing on my lips! The price is reasonable for the amazing product you get! I highly recommend and I will be buying more!
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
This product does last longer if you go in first with a lip primer.Its looks like a dream on your lips and isn't transferrable, which makes it a good choice ( we don't need lip stains on everything!) The colour is perfect in case, you want to hype up your look to it's maximum bold.It's a bit drying for my lips, but a swish of lip balm and primer before the lipstick mends that problem :)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I paid 22$ for this and I was hesitant at first. I'm not big into bright lipsticks but this one caught my eye by the nice packaging and the reviews I read before buying. It really worked well with me. I loved the texture and quality and I was really happy I bought it. It has a great color and looked so good. It is durable and long lasting and I highly recommend this product!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Review for: Bar Red (matte)
I just brought some of Estée Lauder lipstick from ulta 21 days sale. It's $11.00 per lipstick . So I finally brought some of my fav shade . It's very amazing lipstick it has matte and shimmer and cream I brought all 3 types cream and matte are very amazing it stays all day on lips.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this lipstick, its texture, durable, quality, variety of colors, is perfect, in addition Estee Lauder has always been the best in lipstick quality. I love it, I totally recommend it. This color is my favorite.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
I love this lipstick it's so pretty and long wearing. I'm big on liquid lipsticks so I was shocked I liked this. The shape of the tip makes easy application. I'm going to buy a few more shades. Highly recommend trying this out.
Kadi D.
Kadi D.
Are they matt or shiny?
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I would love to buy this lipstick where do I buy it?
Esther D.
Esther D.
what is your favorite color?
Sibel C.
Sibel C.
Is the new lipstick from estee lauder longlasting? Estee Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque , NM
Are these good lipsticks?? I wanna purchase some but i wanna know if there worth it?.