BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Daring. Vibrant. Striking. Sublime. Color has never felt so fun!There are no rules in Love–so play, mix and remix to make every look your very own.Fly solo with a single shade. Layer up for custom color or selfie-worthy styling—see How to Use below for a few looks to start you off.Whichever Love you love, start creating your playlist today.

Diisostearyl Malate; Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Silica; Polyethylene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Hydrogenated Polydecene; Barium Sulfate; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Peg-8 Beeswax; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil; Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil; Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil; Cholesterol; Linoleic Acid; Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Squalane; Lauryl Pca; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polydecene; Acrylates Copolymer; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Tin Oxide; Aluminum Hydroxide; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Fragrance (Parfum); Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; [+/- Mica; Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Carmine (Ci 75470); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380)]

• Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick so these are on sal...1 Answers
  • Is the new lipstick from estee lauder longlasting? Estée ...2 Answers
  • Does it dry the lips1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick
  • "The entire collection is great all the colors are gorgeous the lipstick it's self is super rich and creamy very pigmented and has strong staying power" in 9 reviews
  • "I love this !!!!!!! Smooth on lips very creamy , the colors are amazing. My go to every time I go out its long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "First off - when I found this at Ulta, they had just came out and they were sold out. I went to every Ulta in town and near me to find this specific color and it was sold out everywhere! Then I went online. Nope, sold out everywhere and prices times three on eBay. I bought the other foil colors because I was so impressed with the moisturizing and staying power but also the lightness and the sparkle of the colors - they are not too dark but they are certainly striking. I waited and waited and then on national lipstick day, it returned to stock!!! Now I own it and I am in love. It comes out almost balm like but glittery and lighter than red so you can wear it to work and not be to glammed up. My favorite lip buy of the year!!!" in 3 reviews
NiKkI L.
Tucson, AZ
I have three of these, they came as a boxed set from Ulta. These are long wearing, vivid, and moisturizing. Estee Lauder has always had the best lipsticks. Of course I’am fond of Estee Lauder as my 94 year old grandmother has used it forever! So I decided to buy some. Of course it is pricey. Thats the only downside. However, Ulta always has specials going on. During the holidays they had this boxed set for a good price, so I got 3 for the price of drugstore lipstick. Sweet!!!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Strapless - Edgy Creme more...
I received this lipstick in my December ipsy glam bag plus. I don't buy Estee Lauder products because they aren't cruelty free nor are they ethical otherwise.
I hate to admit it, but the lipstick is lovely. It's creamy and comfortable and the colour is perfect for me. It's the rosy nude I've been looking for. Pretty packaging too. Not really long lasting but it's a crème lipstick so that's common.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Flash Chill - Shimmer Pearl more...
This looks like a bright shade in the tube, but applies pretty share and is a very wearable shade. It is a buildable shade or can be worn as a topper. It has some tiny sparkles. This lipstick lasts well throughout the day
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Strapless - Edgy Creme more...
I really like this lipstick. The color is beautiful and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. It’s a pretty long lasting lipstick but I will apply once more in the day. Strapless is a pretty natural color.
Angela T.
First of all let's talk packaging the outside of the bullet lipstick is so beautiful and to-die-for. I love that they show the color of the lipstick on the bottom of the packaging. But it doesn't take away from the overall attractiveness. Inside the bullet has a very different shape where it comes to a tip. I have never put a lipstick on with the shape before and it is very easy. The formula is really nice as well. It has a very long lasting formula and the pigments are so beautiful. The Finish isn't to Matte and doesn't make my lips feel dry either. 10 out of 10
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Blase Buff - Ultra Matte, Raw Sugar - Ultra Matte, Bar Red - Ultra Matte more...
Love these, the shape of the lipstick gives really nice clean lines and the color payoff is beautiful!!! Decently long lasting and you just need one swipe to get full opacity. Feels moisturizing and comfortable too and barely feathers even without a lip liner!
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Strapless - Edgy Creme more...
This one is my moms go to lipstick! It’s a little pricey due to the name but it is so well worth it! Super easy to apply, lasts a good amount of the day, and looks great on! We will definitely be purchasing again!
Rachel P.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This new formula from EL is fantastic. I prefer the creams, which are truly exceptional in terms of texture and wear. My faves are Crazy Beautiful (a light pink/nude) and Strapless, a lovely wearable rose/berry.
Nicole N.
gastonia north Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
The creams of this product preform beautifully. The mates and ultra mate. Have to definitely prep your lips and be careful about applying this product. The metallics lack in pigments. They're just pure glitter.
Kimberly W.
Kenosha
Review for: Crazy Beautiful - Edgy Creme more...
This lipstick is honestly a game changer. I happened to see it while checking out on day in Ulta and swatched it on my hand. I knew right then and there that I had to have it so I quickly gave it to my cashier. Next thing I know I’m stocking up a few weeks later. The color is everything and it sits on my lips so beautifully. This might be my holy grail lipstick!
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these good lipsticks?? I wanna purchase some but i wanna know if there worth it?.
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I would love to buy this lipstick where do I buy it?
Sibel C.
Is the new lipstick from estee lauder longlasting? Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick
Esther D.
what is your favorite color?
Kadi D.