Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Scarlet Siren uploaded by Linda C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A fade-resistant, long-lasting lipstick in vivid to sublime shades. Get irresistible lips that won't budge with this Est e Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick. Full of brilliance, this lipstick is infused with True Vision™ technology, which transforms ordinary color into extraordinary color. Fade-resistant and enriched with lip-loving apricot kernel, shea butter, and murumuru butter, it leaves lips silky-soft and seductive. This lipstick was designed by Tom Pecheux, the Creative Makeup Director at Est e Lauder.

Linda C.
Linda C.
I cannot stress how much I LOVE lip care products and lipstick in general! I usually am picky on those products, but I love there lipsticks in general. This color is called Scarlet Siren and is a very vibrant red color. I love how it glides on smooth and feels nice on my lips. My lips feels like it gets moisturized and has a great color! The only down side to this product is that it does come off if you're drinking from a cup/straw, or wiping with a napkin, so it's not like a lip stain. Overall it stays on for a very long time for me. Pretty much all day wear! ❤️ I would 100% recommend this product to people who love a pop of classy color.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go-to lipstick when I want my lips to pop! The color is rich and it sticks around for a long, long time. Smooth and easy to apply, this color evokes classic hollywood glamour. I apply it over my lip liner and it makes my lips look fuller! I will purchase again!
florencia c.
florencia c.
santa ana
Review for: Scarlet Siren
I love it my personal favourite affordable price and awesome product 1 of the best in market the shade is perfect
Kimisha L.
Kimisha L.
PMB
Review for: Scarlet Siren
I love red lipstick. And this one as I've heard is well pigmented and gives a smooth finish. It's long lasting
When will new shades come