MakeupLip MakeupLipstickEstée Lauder
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick

Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick

Color so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more. Maximized impact. Magnified vibrancy, dimension and brilliance.

True Vision™ technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. You'll love the spectrum of fade-resistant, long-lasting shades, from sublime to vivid.

Enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth.

Each shade comes in the lasting, seductive finish that suits it best: satin Creme or lustrous Shimmer.

I would like to try it but, is it Matt finish ?
Is this lip balm pigmented?
Please share your experience about this product.I would like to buy it.
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick!
Raquel L.
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick uploaded by Raquel L.
Obsessed with this lipstick, I love the texture on my lips without drying them.I totally recommend it . #Followforfollow
Ally H.
Caruthersville
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick uploaded by Ally H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick 118 Bois De Rose 61 pink parfait
Loved the long lasting effect of this lipstick. It glides on smoothly and easy to remove as well
Brittany R.
Hyden
I love this lipstick it’s great! It actually does what it says it’s suppose to do and that’s stays all all day!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick uploaded by Liiz B.
Long lasting and indelible lipstick presentation with a wide variety of colors to choose ... nice !!! I love its wide range of seasonal colors!
chloe P.
Tulsa, OK
Last pretty long and great color. I have white skin. Fairly decent price for nice quality lipstick
Christine D.
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick uploaded by Christine D.
Glides on smooth, smells like watermelon. This color misbehave looks as good on me as in my Starbucks cup. It feels nice on my lips and does not dry them out at all. Such a nice quality lip color.
Caitlin J.
Edgewater, MD
My favorite color is Tiger’s Eye, I’ve been using it since High School, and I always come back. This lipstick lasts a looonngggg time and looks fantastic on! I love to add a lip pencil too! The only negative is that it does have a slightly drying effect on my lips in the wintertime!
Jessica S.
Charlotte, VT
Review for: Melon
I can honestly say I absolutely love this product! It has meet all my expectations with the long wear time. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more sparkle. This product has very pretty package that it comes in. I surely can not get enough lipstick!
Savannah B.
Huntsville, Alabama
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick uploaded by Savannah B.
This is my go to every day lipstick. The color I have is Hot Kiss Shimmer. This is the only lipstick I've ever had that I've almost completely used up. Its down to half and inch of product left now, but I've been using it for a few years. I really like the color and texture. You do have to reapply after a few hours if you are like me and snack often and lick your lips, which I feel like is totally a good reason to have to reapply it since most lipsticks are not going to withstand that. I would recomend giving this lipstick a try. I have really got a lot of use out of it
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this lipstick! It's hard for me to find a brand of lipstick I like. Some don't stay on or go on poorly. I love this brand because it makes my lips look smooth and stays on through my morning coffee. It doesn't make my lips look matted.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...