BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more. Maximized impact. Magnified vibrancy, dimension and brilliance.

True Vision™ technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. You'll love the spectrum of fade-resistant, long-lasting shades, from sublime to vivid.

Enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth.

Each shade comes in the lasting, seductive finish that suits it best: satin Creme or lustrous Shimmer.

Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Pink Parfait more...
Such an adorable color that’s easy to use that truly lives up to its name. This lipstick was easy to apply and with a good lipliner, it stayed put for me for about 8 hrs with reasonable eating/drinking contact. I’m convinced this is one of the better formulas I’ve used and it stayed well for me. I love pink 💕
Shasha S.
Crystal G.
Bloomingdale
Review for: Tiger Eye, Rose Tea, Other more...
These were one of my first high end lipsticks. My grandma bought me an Estée Lauder set when I was 15 and loved their products. These lipsticks are very nice and pigmented. They apply very easily and has a nice soft scent to them. For a lipstick they last pretty good during the day. Love these!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love this lipstick Hot Kiss os my all time favorite shade. However I don't find it to be any better than my Loreal lippys I just really love the shade. I bet I could fine a doupe if I tried. It is great. It is beautiful. I do love it. Is it worth the price tag? No, it isn't.
Marina C.
West Point, NY
I love the easy formula that allows me to layer on product for a richer color or slightly less for a sweeter look. The product is long lasting and wear is easy and effortless. The packaging is perfect for the product and I would recommend buying again!
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
A stunning and moisturizing lipstick. The packaging is just beautiful and there is something so reenergizing about swiping this on the lips in the middle of a long day. Puts a pep back in my step. Creamy formula that is so comfortable to wear.
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Tiger Eye, Hot Kiss more...
I love how using these shades make me look so healthy. I was never into brown or burgundy shades until trying these two as few gifts from a gift set. When I was working I would be asked what I used and all I could say is Try Estée Lauder.
B. J.
Review for: Tiger Eye more...
LOVE THIS. THE SHIMMER. THE FEEL. EVERYTHING. It’s so bright and good for mixing with other shades to give extra shimmer! It is so high quality, and lasts fairly long! It also lasts long in the tube which is nice! Definitely recommend!
Megan P.
Celina
This is the best lipstick, the color looks good on everyone! It isn’t too dark or too bright, it can be blended with other colors to add to them or tone them down. It has the right amount of shimmer and is long lasting! I would recommend this to anyone!
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
This product is cute. Not matte which personally I prefer, the color was light not a bright and matte as I would like stayed on for a while though. Packaging is always gorgeous but for the price I expect more.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I have just started experimenting with lipsticks because I normally don't wear it. I was wondering if this lipstick is worth the price and does it really last all day without having to reapply?
Alysa C.
Philippines
I've watch estee from youtube before. is here line really great?
Amber S.
Stanley, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see no one has written a review on this product yet. I'm wondering what the consistency of this lip stick is. Anyone??
maria d.
Delray Beach, FL
Why stee lauder product are so expensive to buy
Lydia D.
Where can I get this lipstick. I need this for my birthday. I wanna look good for my babe.

Amazon