BY ESTÉE LAUDER

BENEFITS: Looks and feels incredible. It leaves lips wanting more. PRODUCT DETAILS: Color so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more. True VisionTM technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. In a seductive spectrum of shades, from... see more...

• Really been wanting to try this lipstick out, does it smear? Is i...1 Answers
  • How much is this lipstick? 😯 It is such a beautiful color for sum...1 Answers
  • Where IS Your Favorite Place To Wear This Shade?1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick
  • "Great color and long lasting what more could you want for your lipstick? It isn't too bright but also isn't too dark it is great" in 5 reviews
  • "Great product I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good creamy hydrating lipstick that is long lasting. I have this in the shade Bois de Rose and it is a perfect rose-y pink-y color perfect for so many makeup looks. It also looks great matte!! (Not sure that the product comes in a matte formula but I just add loose translucent powder onto my lips to make it matte) " in 4 reviews
Tammy T.
Raleigh
Review for: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Candy more...
Love this lipstick it has great shades and easy to spot and use. It last through eating and drinking if you don’t wipe your mouth too much. Yes it met my expectations and I recommend to others
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
These are great quality lipsticks that are long lasting with high pigmentation. Its a soft. creamy formula that provides moisture and hydration to your lips throughout the day. You never have to worry about the lipstick fading, feathering, or drying out while wear them. The packaging changes often but mine are a chic gold capsule. The have colors Nectarine and Autumn.
Erica K.
Review for: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Candy more...
I 80% love this lipstick. It glides on like cream, which i LOVE and last moderately long (i would say 4-6 hours)  which is also great. One aspect i didn't really like is that it came out a bit shimmery and i would have loved this color more as a matte. Also it smears VERY easily. The color is otherwise rich and great pink; appropriately named candy.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Not a big fan, even thought is it a great lipstick and last long, I think I bought the wrong shade, it doesnt look good on me. Also I preffer the matte finish rather than glossy like this one. But I love how it smells, and I think that in a person with light skin it would be perfect.
Beatriz S.
Review for: Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick #116 Candy 1 oz/29 ml more...
This Estée Lauder lipstick is Just so beautiful! ♡ I have it for a while now and I still love it! Just a little too creamy, but it's okay. This is #46 barely nude. It's for all ocassion but I love it for day a day! After a few minutes, it get's less creamy! Is just too good to be true.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Candy more...
Laura Mercier products never disappoint me! I think everything I've ever purchased from this brand has become a favorite of mine and the lipsticks are no exception! The lipstick provides a smooth full coverage and smells wonderful. It will wear for 4-5 hours but will need retouching after you eat. All the colors in the line are very pretty and this one is a gorgeous and soft magenta that would suit most skin tones. The formula is not drying and the lipstick is a very good value.
Camila R.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
This lipstick is HIGHLY pigmented! If you are looking for a glossy finish and superb color, this is for you. This product leaves your lips moisturized and doesn't dry the skin out like other lipsticks tend to do. It has a bit of a lipstick odor, but not the point where it can't be tolerated.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
I'm not a huge fan of lipstick but when I do wear it out, Estee Lauder is my go to! The color lasts all night, it's not sticky or gunky. It feels great on my lips and my lips always feel smoothr after using it. The color is just the right pink and stands out perfectly.
Ana P.
Talking about lipstick love! I adore these lipsticks, because the're highly pigmented, are true to color, the package is just gorgeous and it last for a long time! It's really worth the price! I would use these everyday, and I totally recommended!
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
Where IS Your Favorite Place To Wear This Shade?
Sandra S.
How much is this lipstick? 😯 It is such a beautiful color for summer.
Lawrencia W.
Madison, WI
Really been wanting to try this lipstick out, does it smear? Is it long lasting all day ???