Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick

Color so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more. Maximized impact. Magnified vibrancy, dimension and brilliance.

True Vision™ technology takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. You'll love the spectrum of fade-resistant, long-lasting shades, from sublime to vivid.Enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth. Each shade comes in the lasting, seductive finish that suits it best: satin Creme or lustrous Shimmer.

• I talk a lot and eat a lot at work, is this really long lasting o...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a lipstick that will last all day? 2 Answers
  • I am looking for a lipstick that will last all day? 1 Answers
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite bullet lipstick! I have shades in both creme and shimmer finishes and they’re both incredible. As one would expect, the creme formula is creamier than the shimmer formula. Both formulas apply accurately - I don’t need a lip liner when I’m using one of these lipsticks. I also love that these are full coverage and so comfortable. The only downside that I can think of is that when I brought one of the creme formula ones to a hot climate location, it melted a bit, so now I only take shimmer formulas with me on vacation.
Aurora A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I wear it everyday and it moisturizes my lips, doesn’t make them dry. The price is good and the wear and last of the product meets more than what I expected. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves long lasting lipsticks!
Katie P.
I love most, if not all, of Estée Lauder products. This lipstick is no exception. I love how it feels on my lips. The color is pigmented and pretty. It’s comfortable to wear and applies easily. Price is up there but fair. I’d buy again!
Devi S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I really do love thus lip stick. I love all Estée Lauder's products. But this lipstick i have kinda a love hate relationship with it its very creamy but i have big wrinkly lips o sometimes it will go in to my wrinkles on my lips and it dose not look so nice, this mostly happens when i wear a light color, with dark color it looks really great, but overall i do really love there lipsticks, its worth the money.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just love the Estée Lauder lipsticks . So nice colors collection. I got their most lip product with purchase as a gift . I love the color exotic orchid shimmer . That color is discontinue . And I feel so bad about it . I can't find this color anywhere . But I m so happy with this product . I wish I had them as a back up stock .
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I used this is in a violet color. I got it to use on my wedding day for one of the ceremonies. It was just perfect because:

Amazing color payoff( I have pale dark lips)
Non drying, comfortable finish
Truly long lasting( my makeup artist needed multiple makeup remover wipes to change my lip color for the next ceremony)

It's s definite buy if you want good color and long lasting color. It doesn't budge through a lunch sandwich and a few cups of coffee...
Sybil W.
I have owned quite a number of these, due to my receiving them within my FREE gifts with purchase. I am not a huge fan of the color selection, as some of the colors I find to look really nice, while others I find to look absolutely garish on me. However, my biggest complaint is the added parfum to them. It is a major turnoff to me. Don't know why, Estée Lauder loves adding parfum to so many of their products. Totally wish they would stop!
Tanaya P.
It's a good product. The color is nice but it does not last as long and normally totally disappear after I finish my lunch. I don't care too much about the packaging (I think it looks to target older generation) but I do like how the product feels on my lips.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I like this lipstick accept I find myself reapplying a lot. The light shimmer is great for this time of year as it adds an extra sparkle to your look. This game in a free gift back once I spent 75 at the store and I'm amazed at the quality
Carrie P.
Review for: Estee Rubellite more...
I received this lipstick from a friend as a gift for the first time. This lipstick tube has a classic Estée Lauder look to it. The formula itself came on very smooth and very shiny/metallic. It's a cute shade, but I think it's not an everyday shade for me. It had a decent wear to it as well.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I have just started experimenting with lipsticks because I normally don't wear it. I was wondering if this lipstick is worth the price and does it really last all day without having to reapply?
Amber S.
Stanley, NC
I see no one has written a review on this product yet. I'm wondering what the consistency of this lip stick is. Anyone??
maria d.
Delray Beach, FL
Why stee lauder product are so expensive to buy
Misty J.
Eatonton, GA
I am looking for a lipstick that will last all day?
Lydia D.
Where can I get this lipstick. I need this for my birthday. I wanna look good for my babe.