BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Kristen T.
Great for oily skin. It is not the best for dry or combo skin. I would recommend using it with a primer just in case.
zainab s.
OMG! This is a divine product. It changes the dynamics of your entire look. A lipshade that goes with smokey eyes or natural make up look. The pigmentatikn is just awesome. The formula makes your lips look just perfect and smooth. It justifies the price. Thid lipcolor can never go wrong.
yogita s.
Dubai
Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy
This shade is beautiful super formula
The lipstick is highly pigmented
Its glossy
Hydrating i have dry lips n Estee Lauder lipstick is ment for me.
It glides on ur lips so well
Dese r worth the price
Stephanie L.
This is a fun summery color. It's not a must item but more of a fun color to wear once in a while to spice up an outfit. The lipstick is very comfortable on the lips.
Abigail A.
My favorite lipstick shade! I love how this type of pink matches my skin tone perfectly! It's super creamy and easily glides on the lips! It has good staying power and is very pigmented! The only downside to this product, for me personally, is the way the lipstick smells, other than that everything is great! #EsteeEditContest
Rasime L.
I love Estée Lauder lipsticks . Very moisturizing and long lasting. Colour range is fab. Baby pink is my everyday colour. Never go without it. Love the fig smell.
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
I really like this lipstick ! It has a shine that is so beautiful and is the perfect pink lipstick ! It isn't cheap but it is worth it !
Olia K.
New Castle, DE
Perfectly color, ideal coverage.
Like that it makes my lips moisture and juice.
Not long lasting, but they are not dry after using
Stine Marianne L.
Greve
A very nice smel and because color.
Stay on the lips, and give a nice shine to my lips.
Funny but it tast good to.
Marilena  B.
I love the way this lipstick goes on my lips. It is very smooth and of hight quality. The color can suit everyone
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest