BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Abigail A.
Abigail A.
My favorite lipstick shade! I love how this type of pink matches my skin tone perfectly! It's super creamy and easily glides on the lips! It has good staying power and is very pigmented! The only downside to this product, for me personally, is the way the lipstick smells, other than that everything is great! #EsteeEditContest
Stine Marianne L.
Stine Marianne L.
Greve
A very nice smel and because color.
Stay on the lips, and give a nice shine to my lips.
Funny but it tast good to.
yogita s.
yogita s.
Dubai
Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy
This shade is beautiful super formula
The lipstick is highly pigmented
Its glossy
Hydrating i have dry lips n Estee Lauder lipstick is ment for me.
It glides on ur lips so well
Dese r worth the price
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fun summery color. It's not a must item but more of a fun color to wear once in a while to spice up an outfit. The lipstick is very comfortable on the lips.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Selangor
So bright and lovely. The texture is so buttery and ideal for everyday wear. The packaging is lovely too.
Rasime L.
Rasime L.
I love Estée Lauder lipsticks . Very moisturizing and long lasting. Colour range is fab. Baby pink is my everyday colour. Never go without it. Love the fig smell.
Cérine H.
Cérine H.
The color is so beautiful! it stays on for a long time which is perfect and it adds a pop of color to your makeup
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spring Hill, Kansas
This is long lasting and good value for the price. The color os bright and i get compliments when i wear it
Marilena  B.
Marilena B.
I love the way this lipstick goes on my lips. It is very smooth and of hight quality. The color can suit everyone
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Love this brand for cosmetics. This is a perfect lipstick and the shade is great!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?