BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Becky D.
Becky D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like estees lipstick , it lasts a long time and comes in many beautiful colors.
Audrey E.
Audrey E.
Victoria, TX
Nice lipstick very creamy and pigmentation is great love the packaging looks very fancy
Beth Anne C.
Beth Anne C.
Can be drying, but I LOVE the bright pink color! Definitely a fun summer color or for a costume!
Em ..
Em ..
Very nice moisturizing formula and color! Long lasing color. Feels nice in the lips.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
Love this color for the spring. Long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out, which I like!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I didn't really like this lipstick. The packaging is beautiful, but the color was sheer and I never used it. I just kept it a drawer because I loved the packaging and didn't want to throw it out since it was so expensive!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick great color payoff and I can make it last all day when I avoid greasy food! I am not a fan of the smell but I have a sensitive nose so may not bother others. I love the creamy formula the most.
liliber s.
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
This foundation smells great goes on smoothly onto skin no cracks doesn't leave my skin oily i recommend this
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this to go out it's a really super cute pink color I have olive-toned skin and I think it looks great with my skin color
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Great for oily skin. It is not the best for dry or combo skin. I would recommend using it with a primer just in case.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?