BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Adore this lipstick! It's super nice on the lips and the pigment is A++ 😍 One of my favs for a date night
Haley G.
Great color!!! I am a lipstick junkie!!! Love trying new colors! Perfect color for my ivory complexion.
Beth Anne C.
Can be drying, but I LOVE the bright pink color! Definitely a fun summer color or for a costume!
Lucy G.
I love Estée Lauder Lipsticks. They are very long lasting and leaves my lips feeling moisturize.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Gorgeous color. It bright pink and I would recommend it. Long lasting and very pigmented
Becky D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like estees lipstick , it lasts a long time and comes in many beautiful colors.
Audrey E.
Victoria, TX
Nice lipstick very creamy and pigmentation is great love the packaging looks very fancy
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
Love this color for the spring. Long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out, which I like!
Em ..
Very nice moisturizing formula and color! Long lasing color. Feels nice in the lips.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Really good lipstick but it comes off pretty easily which it's not good !!!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest