Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Iris M.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Honey Beige
Adore this lipstick! It's super nice on the lips and the pigment is A++ 😍 One of my favs for a date night
Becky D.
Becky D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Honey Beige
I really like estees lipstick , it lasts a long time and comes in many beautiful colors.
Audrey E.
Audrey E.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze
Nice lipstick very creamy and pigmentation is great love the packaging looks very fancy
Beth Anne C.
Beth Anne C.
Review for: Deep Bronze
Can be drying, but I LOVE the bright pink color! Definitely a fun summer color or for a costume!
Em ..
Em ..
Review for: Deep Bronze
Very nice moisturizing formula and color! Long lasing color. Feels nice in the lips.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Goshen, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze
Love this color for the spring. Long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out, which I like!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Review for: Honey Beige
Great for oily skin. It is not the best for dry or combo skin. I would recommend using it with a primer just in case.
liliber s.
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Honey Beige
This foundation smells great goes on smoothly onto skin no cracks doesn't leave my skin oily i recommend this
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick great color payoff and I can make it last all day when I avoid greasy food! I am not a fan of the smell but I have a sensitive nose so may not bother others. I love the creamy formula the most.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I didn't really like this lipstick. The packaging is beautiful, but the color was sheer and I never used it. I just kept it a drawer because I loved the packaging and didn't want to throw it out since it was so expensive!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?