BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lucy G.
Love how smooth my lips feel . Beautiful lip color . I would highly recommend to purchase estee laudeer lipsticks in general.
Mimi M.
Long Beach, CA

Lipstick was as expected with a funkadelic tube. It is a nice, long-wearing shimmery pink that goes well with sun-kissed skin.
Beth Anne C.
Can be drying, but I LOVE the bright pink color! Definitely a fun summer color or for a costume!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick formula. I have no problems with them. They are very comfortable and on me last a decent amount of time. This is one of my favorite colors too.
Janet S.
Pottsville, AR
I love getting foundation at Estee Lauder when I get the bag of free goodies. This lipstick came in and I really like it! It really does last!
Becky D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like estees lipstick , it lasts a long time and comes in many beautiful colors.
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The package looks expensive and classy, and you pay for that. The texture is smooth and light and doesn't leave that weird, cakey residue as its wearing away. I love the color because of how versatile it is and how you can truly alter it with the help of a lip liner or gloss. Apparently, Estèe Lauder thinks do too since its been in countless free gifts over the years. I took away 1 star for this and, the fact that if you're not too careful with the temperatures you put this lipstick in, it will definitely get too soft and crack at the base of the tube.
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color!!! I am a lipstick junkie!!! Love trying new colors! Perfect color for my ivory complexion.
Audrey E.
Victoria, TX
Nice lipstick very creamy and pigmentation is great love the packaging looks very fancy
 Maggie Z.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this! The color lasts all day so if you're going on a night out I suggest this. It also an all nighter like yourself ;)
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?