BY ESTÉE LAUDER

tiffany g.
Loved this lipstick. has great pigment. doesn't dry my lips out. lasted awhile. is a very rich and smooth formula
 Maggie Z.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this! The color lasts all day so if you're going on a night out I suggest this. It also an all nighter like yourself ;)
Haley G.
Great color!!! I am a lipstick junkie!!! Love trying new colors! Perfect color for my ivory complexion.
Lara S.
This Estee Lauder lipstick is wonderful. It stays on, very long wearing, without drying out your lips. Good choice of colors. Great lipstick
Kristen T.
Great for oily skin. It is not the best for dry or combo skin. I would recommend using it with a primer just in case.
Mimi M.
Long Beach, CA

Lipstick was as expected with a funkadelic tube. It is a nice, long-wearing shimmery pink that goes well with sun-kissed skin.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I love this lipstick! It really does stay on a lot longer than my other lipsticks. It isn't sticky though which I like.
Lucy G.
I love Estée Lauder Lipsticks. They are very long lasting and leaves my lips feeling moisturize.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Adore this lipstick! It's super nice on the lips and the pigment is A++ 😍 One of my favs for a date night
Becky D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like estees lipstick , it lasts a long time and comes in many beautiful colors.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest