Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Review for: Honey Beige
Love how smooth my lips feel . Beautiful lip color . I would highly recommend to purchase estee laudeer lipsticks in general.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous color. It bright pink and I would recommend it. Long lasting and very pigmented
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
Review for: Deep Bronze
Loved this lipstick. has great pigment. doesn't dry my lips out. lasted awhile. is a very rich and smooth formula
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good lipstick but it comes off pretty easily which it's not good !!!
 Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
Mount Vernon, OH
Review for: Honey Beige
I love this! The color lasts all day so if you're going on a night out I suggest this. It also an all nighter like yourself ;)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Review for: Deep Bronze
Great color!!! I am a lipstick junkie!!! Love trying new colors! Perfect color for my ivory complexion.
Lara S.
Lara S.
Review for: Deep Bronze
This Estee Lauder lipstick is wonderful. It stays on, very long wearing, without drying out your lips. Good choice of colors. Great lipstick
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Honey Beige

Lipstick was as expected with a funkadelic tube. It is a nice, long-wearing shimmery pink that goes well with sun-kissed skin.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
Review for: Deep Bronze
I love this lipstick! It really does stay on a lot longer than my other lipsticks. It isn't sticky though which I like.
Review for: Deep Bronze
I love Estée Lauder Lipsticks. They are very long lasting and leaves my lips feeling moisturize.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest