BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lucy G.
Love how smooth my lips feel . Beautiful lip color . I would highly recommend to purchase estee laudeer lipsticks in general.
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
This lipstick is so long lasting and beautiful. it's Shiney and glimmers in the light. this whole line of lipstick is amazing
Lauren V.
Timmonsville, SC
I love this color lipstick from Estee Lauder. It's a fun color to throw on and gives you a pop! Makes your lips feel soft!
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I love this lipstick! It really does stay on a lot longer than my other lipsticks. It isn't sticky though which I like.
Lyndsay M.
Nice formula and color but nothing super unique. I don't grab for this product very often. It also has a weird smell.
tiffany g.
Loved this lipstick. has great pigment. doesn't dry my lips out. lasted awhile. is a very rich and smooth formula
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Very pink lipstick, long lasting, expensive, always in Estee Lauder free gift with purchase, must be a pink fan!
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
This foundation smells great goes on smoothly onto skin no cracks doesn't leave my skin oily i recommend this
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Adore this lipstick! It's super nice on the lips and the pigment is A++ 😍 One of my favs for a date night
Haley G.
Great color!!! I am a lipstick junkie!!! Love trying new colors! Perfect color for my ivory complexion.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest