BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Brittany C.
I'm not a huge fan of Estée Lauder's Lipsticks they don't apply well or later very long. Bit of a bummer because I love the colors they offer.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite lipsticks, they are creamy, it moves easily by the lips, its color is beautiful, I feel very sexy when I use it, I love it!
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
Last all day! Really soft and this color is very neutral, you can wear it to work, or to go out and it looks really good with all skin tones.
Lara S.
This Estee Lauder lipstick is wonderful. It stays on, very long wearing, without drying out your lips. Good choice of colors. Great lipstick
Ruzanna M.
Scent was a little too strong for my liking. But overall it lasts you through out the day, doesn't get on my teeth but a bit pricey
Mei J.
This lipstick is the most soft I have. The colors are beautiful and the texture is superior of that from similar competing brands.
Samantha  F.
I wear this to go out it's a really super cute pink color I have olive-toned skin and I think it looks great with my skin color
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Adorooo este labial!!! Es mi color preferido! Un labial suave, delicioso, que humecta y protege tus labios en un color de moda
Mimi M.
Long Beach, CA

Lipstick was as expected with a funkadelic tube. It is a nice, long-wearing shimmery pink that goes well with sun-kissed skin.
Brandi R.
Rockwell city , IA
Long lasting. Beautiful color. Has the perfect amount of sparkle and lasts all day. Would recommend any of these lip products.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest