Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick 116 Candy uploaded by jess t.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Timmonsville, SC
I love this color lipstick from Estee Lauder. It's a fun color to throw on and gives you a pop! Makes your lips feel soft!
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze
I love this lipstick formula. I have no problems with them. They are very comfortable and on me last a decent amount of time. This is one of my favorite colors too.
deb d.
deb d.
Eatontown, NJ
Review for: Honey Beige
My absolute FAVORITE lipstick!! it is long lasting without drying , flaking or becoming cakey. candy is my go to color, ive bought it more than a dozen times. if they ever discontinue this lipstick or shade i will cry, seriously!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Conway, SC
Review for: Deep Bronze
Estee Lauder lipsticks always have great color and do not dry out my lips. The color Candy is a spring time staple for me because it is bright and fun!
Romilla P.
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Honey Beige
Love the color of this lipstick against my skin. My to go whenever I find myself reaching for lipstick. Like all Yves Saint Laurent products, a bit pricey for lipstick!But you get what you pay for!
Janet S.
Janet S.
Pottsville, AR
Review for: Deep Bronze
I love getting foundation at Estee Lauder when I get the bag of free goodies. This lipstick came in and I really like it! It really does last!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
Review for: Honey Beige
Last all day! Really soft and this color is very neutral, you can wear it to work, or to go out and it looks really good with all skin tones.
Mei J.
Mei J.
Review for: Honey Beige
This lipstick is the most soft I have. The colors are beautiful and the texture is superior of that from similar competing brands.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Honey Beige
Adorooo este labial!!! Es mi color preferido! Un labial suave, delicioso, que humecta y protege tus labios en un color de moda
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Review for: Deep Bronze
I'm not a huge fan of Estée Lauder's Lipsticks they don't apply well or later very long. Bit of a bummer because I love the colors they offer.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?