BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ
Love the color of this lipstick against my skin. My to go whenever I find myself reaching for lipstick. Like all Yves Saint Laurent products, a bit pricey for lipstick!But you get what you pay for!
Janet S.
Pottsville, AR
I love getting foundation at Estee Lauder when I get the bag of free goodies. This lipstick came in and I really like it! It really does last!
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
Last all day! Really soft and this color is very neutral, you can wear it to work, or to go out and it looks really good with all skin tones.
Ruzanna M.
Scent was a little too strong for my liking. But overall it lasts you through out the day, doesn't get on my teeth but a bit pricey
Mei J.
This lipstick is the most soft I have. The colors are beautiful and the texture is superior of that from similar competing brands.
Brandi R.
Rockwell city , IA
Long lasting. Beautiful color. Has the perfect amount of sparkle and lasts all day. Would recommend any of these lip products.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Adorooo este labial!!! Es mi color preferido! Un labial suave, delicioso, que humecta y protege tus labios en un color de moda
Brittany C.
I'm not a huge fan of Estée Lauder's Lipsticks they don't apply well or later very long. Bit of a bummer because I love the colors they offer.
Lyndsay M.
Nice formula and color but nothing super unique. I don't grab for this product very often. It also has a weird smell.
Lucy G.
Love how smooth my lips feel . Beautiful lip color . I would highly recommend to purchase estee laudeer lipsticks in general.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest