BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Very pink lipstick, long lasting, expensive, always in Estee Lauder free gift with purchase, must be a pink fan!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I didn't really like this lipstick. The packaging is beautiful, but the color was sheer and I never used it. I just kept it a drawer because I loved the packaging and didn't want to throw it out since it was so expensive!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick and this shade🙌😍 it was the first Estée Lauder lipstick I ever bought when I was 16 and I still love it till this day! Applies beautifully and I'd definitely recommend to EVERYONE
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the color n pigmentation of Estee Lauder lipsticks. They are very creamy and pigmented. This is not matte so you do have to reapply from times to times. I know matte is the trend these days but they are still good to use
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
The package looks expensive and classy, and you pay for that. The texture is smooth and light and doesn't leave that weird, cakey residue as its wearing away. I love the color because of how versatile it is and how you can truly alter it with the help of a lip liner or gloss. Apparently, Estèe Lauder thinks do too since its been in countless free gifts over the years. I took away 1 star for this and, the fact that if you're not too careful with the temperatures you put this lipstick in, it will definitely get too soft and crack at the base of the tube.
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
First of all, I have been using Estée Lauder since I first started wearing makeup at the age of 13 because that is what my mom wore. I love this lipstick because it goes on smooth, gives you some shine and sparkle, and last almost all day. Plus I love the pink color!!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this lipstick formula. I have no problems with them. They are very comfortable and on me last a decent amount of time. This is one of my favorite colors too.
Natalie M.
Kansas City, MO
Love...love...LOVE this lipstick. Did I mention that I love it? It is always in my cosmetic bag that I keep in my purse. It gives you a great pink color without being overwhelming. Keeps lips moisturized.
deb d.
Eatontown, NJ
My absolute FAVORITE lipstick!! it is long lasting without drying , flaking or becoming cakey. candy is my go to color, ive bought it more than a dozen times. if they ever discontinue this lipstick or shade i will cry, seriously!
Holly L.
Conway, SC
Estee Lauder lipsticks always have great color and do not dry out my lips. The color Candy is a spring time staple for me because it is bright and fun!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest