BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Baleigh C.
Oregon , OH
I love this lipstick formula. I have no problems with them. They are very comfortable and on me last a decent amount of time. This is one of my favorite colors too.
Natalie M.
Kansas City, MO
Love...love...LOVE this lipstick. Did I mention that I love it? It is always in my cosmetic bag that I keep in my purse. It gives you a great pink color without being overwhelming. Keeps lips moisturized.
deb d.
Eatontown, NJ
My absolute FAVORITE lipstick!! it is long lasting without drying , flaking or becoming cakey. candy is my go to color, ive bought it more than a dozen times. if they ever discontinue this lipstick or shade i will cry, seriously!
Michaela J.
Highland Fls, NY
stays on all day, great color, I have blonde hair and green eyes and I love it. you get what you pay for with this one for sure. goes on smooth and looks great with little effort or reapply. My work go to! I would deff buy again!
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Just your average lip stick. I wouldn't say this is worth the price since it works just about the same as your typical drug store lipstick. The colors are vibrant but they don't last very long.
jess t.
pricey
worth the money
lasts a long time
very pretty colors
love the packaging - super cute
sweet taste - lingers
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ
Love the color of this lipstick against my skin. My to go whenever I find myself reaching for lipstick. Like all Yves Saint Laurent products, a bit pricey for lipstick!But you get what you pay for!
Holly L.
Conway, SC
Estee Lauder lipsticks always have great color and do not dry out my lips. The color Candy is a spring time staple for me because it is bright and fun!
Laura T.
Cartersville, GA
one of my favorite shades in Estee. Comes in the gwp's often. Has a smooth non drying feel great coverage love the smell. They are long wearing.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite lipsticks, they are creamy, it moves easily by the lips, its color is beautiful, I feel very sexy when I use it, I love it!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest