BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This lipstick applies super smoothly and gives a great finished look without an overwhelming amount of color. It's my go to for the workday. It doesn't over dry my lips, and though I do have to reapply before the day is over it lasts pretty long.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
stays on all day, great color, I have blonde hair and green eyes and I love it. you get what you pay for with this one for sure. goes on smooth and looks great with little effort or reapply. My work go to! I would deff buy again!
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipstick, it's my go-to. I wear it almost every other day. It's very long lasting and easy to apply. It feels so comfortable and lightweight. Usually I cannot stand lipstick.ma. I do recommend to others. ♡
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just your average lip stick. I wouldn't say this is worth the price since it works just about the same as your typical drug store lipstick. The colors are vibrant but they don't last very long.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! Looks like pink cotton candy against my skin tone. Lightweight formula, glides on smooth. Smells good. Does not last very long. I had to keep applying it on a few times.
liusba z.
liusba z.

excellent products are the ones I use and I love Super recommended are all very good last long and have good presentation and have a very good price for anyone very good quality
jess t.
pricey
worth the money
lasts a long time
very pretty colors
love the packaging - super cute
sweet taste - lingers
Laura T.
Laura T.
Cartersville, GA
one of my favorite shades in Estee. Comes in the gwp's often. Has a smooth non drying feel great coverage love the smell. They are long wearing.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite lipsticks, they are creamy, it moves easily by the lips, its color is beautiful, I feel very sexy when I use it, I love it!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
This lipstick is so long lasting and beautiful. it's Shiney and glimmers in the light. this whole line of lipstick is amazing
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Shermanique H.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?