BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipstick, it's my go-to. I wear it almost every other day. It's very long lasting and easy to apply. It feels so comfortable and lightweight. Usually I cannot stand lipstick.ma. I do recommend to others. ♡
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I didn't really like this lipstick. The packaging is beautiful, but the color was sheer and I never used it. I just kept it a drawer because I loved the packaging and didn't want to throw it out since it was so expensive!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick and this shade🙌😍 it was the first Estée Lauder lipstick I ever bought when I was 16 and I still love it till this day! Applies beautifully and I'd definitely recommend to EVERYONE
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the color n pigmentation of Estee Lauder lipsticks. They are very creamy and pigmented. This is not matte so you do have to reapply from times to times. I know matte is the trend these days but they are still good to use
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick great color payoff and I can make it last all day when I avoid greasy food! I am not a fan of the smell but I have a sensitive nose so may not bother others. I love the creamy formula the most.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This lipstick applies super smoothly and gives a great finished look without an overwhelming amount of color. It's my go to for the workday. It doesn't over dry my lips, and though I do have to reapply before the day is over it lasts pretty long.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! Looks like pink cotton candy against my skin tone. Lightweight formula, glides on smooth. Smells good. Does not last very long. I had to keep applying it on a few times.
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
stays on all day, great color, I have blonde hair and green eyes and I love it. you get what you pay for with this one for sure. goes on smooth and looks great with little effort or reapply. My work go to! I would deff buy again!
Laura T.
Cartersville, GA
one of my favorite shades in Estee. Comes in the gwp's often. Has a smooth non drying feel great coverage love the smell. They are long wearing.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite lipsticks, they are creamy, it moves easily by the lips, its color is beautiful, I feel very sexy when I use it, I love it!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?