BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Gisela Q.
Bronx
I have this lipstick in the color 73 Scarlet Siren. I bought this at Macys. The smell is amazing, and the quality is very good. This is a beautiful red. I receive many compliments. I totally recommend it.
Sydney E.
Greenwood, IN
This shade wasn’t great on me but I like the way this lipstick feels while it’s on. I received this lipstick as a gift and I’ve only used it once. The packaging was really nice. I would recommend to others.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I really like this lipstick, it's my go-to. I wear it almost every other day. It's very long lasting and easy to apply. It feels so comfortable and lightweight. Usually I cannot stand lipstick.ma. I do recommend to others. ♡
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I didn't really like this lipstick. The packaging is beautiful, but the color was sheer and I never used it. I just kept it a drawer because I loved the packaging and didn't want to throw it out since it was so expensive!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick and this shade🙌😍 it was the first Estée Lauder lipstick I ever bought when I was 16 and I still love it till this day! Applies beautifully and I'd definitely recommend to EVERYONE
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the color n pigmentation of Estee Lauder lipsticks. They are very creamy and pigmented. This is not matte so you do have to reapply from times to times. I know matte is the trend these days but they are still good to use
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
The package looks expensive and classy, and you pay for that. The texture is smooth and light and doesn't leave that weird, cakey residue as its wearing away. I love the color because of how versatile it is and how you can truly alter it with the help of a lip liner or gloss. Apparently, Estèe Lauder thinks do too since its been in countless free gifts over the years. I took away 1 star for this and, the fact that if you're not too careful with the temperatures you put this lipstick in, it will definitely get too soft and crack at the base of the tube.
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
First of all, I have been using Estée Lauder since I first started wearing makeup at the age of 13 because that is what my mom wore. I love this lipstick because it goes on smooth, gives you some shine and sparkle, and last almost all day. Plus I love the pink color!!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I like this lipstick great color payoff and I can make it last all day when I avoid greasy food! I am not a fan of the smell but I have a sensitive nose so may not bother others. I love the creamy formula the most.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This lipstick applies super smoothly and gives a great finished look without an overwhelming amount of color. It's my go to for the workday. It doesn't over dry my lips, and though I do have to reapply before the day is over it lasts pretty long.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is there a difference between the color candy and candy shimmer?
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product. My question is how long does this product last once it is applied to the lips? #EsteeEditContest
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I would love to try this product! My question is How does the color last, once it is applied to the lips?
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
I would like to know does it stay in place throughout the day without smudging. #EsteeEditContest