Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Developed with exclusive True VisionTM Technology Offers intense, highly pigmented shades for a saturated, color rich application Contains concentrated pigments coated with a crystalline laminate polymer for a multi-dimensional look Formulated with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick!
Pat W.
LaFayette
Love love love this product. I will buy it over and over again!  I am a repeat customer! I have been using for quite awhile!  It comes in nice packaging! Long lasting! Unlike other brands!  I would highly recommend this product to everyone!  You won’t be disappointed!
Rithika S.
Atlanta
Great product.. great brand and great price for the quality.!! It works fine with the lips. Enhances the beauty and meets all our requirements
Amy R.
Troutdale
It was a pretty good lipstick overall. The quality wasn’t fully there for the price. I liked the color and it was pretty easy to apply. Depending on how much pigment you like would determine if this lipstick is the one for you. If you are into super pigmented lipstick then this isn’t really for yo but if you like not a whole lot but still some then it’s the one for you. I’m not sure if I would buy it again
Elizabeth O.
Ringgold
I like their lipstick and have a pretty long wearing formula. It’s a good solid lipstick and goes on nicely! One thing about Estée Lauder lipsticks is they have a scent I am not a fan of. Other than that is a great product.
Camryn W.
Texas City
This colors are really nice and subtle looking. Great for when I’m going somewhere casual.
Gypsy L.
Nauvoo
Este Lauder.. What can I say?? The best make up ever! I will always use. Next would be Sephora.. Then Cover girl, Maybelline. I love this make up..
Makeup with rennemo M.
Los Angeles
Berry good brand and quality I would recommend that you buy this brand of makeup to anyone who is a makeup user or artist
Lucero V M.
Placentia, CA
It has been my favorite color by this brand. It has a lot of pigmentation. It compliments almost any skin color. Very creamy. It lasts for some time without drying out your lips. A lil bit pricey. yes I will buy it again and again.
Amy Kristin V.
Mountain Pine, AR
I enjoy this lipstick a lot. I usually prefer a liquid lipstick but I got this for Christmas and I’m glad I did. It’s a beautiful shade and the formula is great. It’s not transfer proof so be mindful of that but overall I’m really surprised at how much I enjoy this lipstick
Kathleen T.
Phoenix, AZ
The shade I use, Irresistible, is very flattering and not flashy, so I use it for casual occasions. I can imagine it being suitable for a variety of skin shades.  I'm a repeat user, and will always order this again! (I ordered it online and the site was user-friendly and the shipping quick.)

Looking for your answer?