BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Developed with exclusive True VisionTM Technology Offers intense, highly pigmented shades for a saturated, color rich application Contains concentrated pigments coated with a crystalline laminate polymer for a multi-dimensional look Formulated with...

Oriana B.
elyria
This lipstick is highly pigmented it is very dark I only wear it in the winter. But it's beautiful especially if I do a light I so if I do a lot of mascara and a little neutral eyeshadow my lips are popping in my lips can be the star of my face really accented. Because the lipstick is pigmented it only took two swipes to get the color I wanted it goes on very smooth not sticky at all and it's long-lasting I did not have to reapply at all
Carah P.
So shoutout to my mom for hooking me up with Estée Lauder it is her favorite brand of lipstick and I don’t blame her I have multiple lipsticks from them sounds weird but the smell of their lipsticks smell good 😂 but I have no problem with there lipsticks getting dry or not lasting long highly recommended!
Oriana B.
elyria
Very high-quality product I love that you get to, easy to apply very creamy not sticky at all I keep one at home wanted my car very pigmented great pop of color. Great to wear in the office or if you're going. It's easy to dress up this color with a smokey eye or keep it casual with Justin ice pop of color on your lip and a little mascara over all of this product great color for redheads
🌻adilene G.
Denton,Tx
Honestly I was uncertain of using this product because I have tried many lipsticks and most have not gave me the results that I had expected. All my doubt went away though when I tried these Elizabeth Arden lipstick products. The colors are long lasting and don't smear at all. They are not pasty nor are they hard. They are soft to the lips. Best lipstick ever, totally reccomend it.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
This color goes well on brown skin! It’s perfect not light or dark but just the right amount of color. I have it in nectarine shimmer. It glides on smooth for totally kissable lips. It is pricey but has lasted a good while. Plus I don’t use it everyday!
куℓєιgн н.
Hudson Falls New York
The Estée Lauder lipsticks are one of the best I have ever tried. They are light weight and have a very high pigment. You definitely get your money’s worth by buying the Estée Lauder lip sticks. I have also used the gloss and it is just as good. I give Estée Lauder a 5 star over all rating.
Ama P.
I absolutely Love this lipstick. The product is not drying to the lips and stays on fairly well throughout the day. Does need to be reapplied after food and drink. These can bleed out a bit however so best used with a lipliner if that is an issue. Will definitely be purchasing more.
Amy Moore M.
Berkeley Springs
I love all Estee Lauder lipsticks. I have this lipstick in four colors, a dark, sumptuous "Rose Tea" a pretty pink "Pink Parfait SHIMMER", lovely sheer "Tiramisu SHIMMER" and perfect for autumn "Sugar Honey SHIMMER" They are creamy, feel so good to put on lipsticks. Even the shimmers are creamy and non-irritating. I got two of the colors of lipsticks as a free gift with purchase, so be sure to watch the Estee Lauder website for their awesome deals!
Lucero M.
Orange
It has been my favorite color by this brand. It has a lot of pigmentation. It compliments almost any skin color. Very creamy. It lasts for some time without drying out your lips. A lil bit pricey. yes I will buy it again and again.
Mary H.
Huntsville
What can I say!  Estee Lauder Lipstick pure color is so creamy and easy to apply.  There is no bleeding of this product.  I recommend my family members and friends to use this product.  It's a good quality product and quite affordable compared to most.

back