Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick uploaded by Dusty P.Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick uploaded by Mary D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #62 in Lipstick

Developed with exclusive True VisionTM Technology Offers intense, highly pigmented shades for a saturated, color rich application Contains concentrated pigments coated with a crystalline laminate polymer for a multi-dimensional look Formulated with...

Oriana B.
elyria
This lipstick is highly pigmented it is very dark I only wear it in the winter. But it's beautiful especially if I do a light I so if I do a lot of mascara and a little neutral eyeshadow my lips are popping in my lips can be the star of my face really accented. Because the lipstick is pigmented it only took two swipes to get the color I wanted it goes on very smooth not sticky at all and it's long-lasting I did not have to reapply at all
Oriana B.
elyria
Very high-quality product I love that you get to, easy to apply very creamy not sticky at all I keep one at home wanted my car very pigmented great pop of color. Great to wear in the office or if you're going. It's easy to dress up this color with a smokey eye or keep it casual with Justin ice pop of color on your lip and a little mascara over all of this product great color for redheads
куℓєιgн н.
Hudson Falls New York
The Estée Lauder lipsticks are one of the best I have ever tried. They are light weight and have a very high pigment. You definitely get your money’s worth by buying the Estée Lauder lip sticks. I have also used the gloss and it is just as good. I give Estée Lauder a 5 star over all rating.
Pat W.
LaFayette
Love love love this product. I will buy it over and over again!  I am a repeat customer! I have been using for quite awhile!  It comes in nice packaging! Long lasting! Unlike other brands!  I would highly recommend this product to everyone!  You won’t be disappointed!
Lucero M.
Orange
It has been my favorite color by this brand. It has a lot of pigmentation. It compliments almost any skin color. Very creamy. It lasts for some time without drying out your lips. A lil bit pricey. yes I will buy it again and again.
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs , AR
I enjoy this lipstick a lot. I usually prefer a liquid lipstick but I got this for Christmas and I’m glad I did. It’s a beautiful shade and the formula is great. It’s not transfer proof so be mindful of that but overall I’m really surprised at how much I enjoy this lipstick
Mary H.
Huntsville
What can I say!  Estee Lauder Lipstick pure color is so creamy and easy to apply.  There is no bleeding of this product.  I recommend my family members and friends to use this product.  It's a good quality product and quite affordable compared to most.
Kendra T.
Staunton
 With esteelauder sometimes you can get a gift with purchase. The sugar honey lipstick came with a gift with purchase. For a lipstick color it looks good on me because I have darker hair and I just feel like it was a good color for my light skin tone. I often use this color when I go out with my husband on a date. The reason I gave it three stars is because I don't feel like it gives my lips very good moisture. I often put chapstick on first and then put the lipstick on top of it so that my lips don't feel dried out.
Jay B.
So hydrating & pretty. I got mine from a friend but when I run out I would definitely buy it again. It has very nice packaging & lux. I don’t know if this is weird but I love esteé’s lipstick scents, it reminds me of my mom when I used to borrow her make up.
💞Girly🌉Girl💞 C.
Augusta
Estée Lauder Lisa Perry Gift Set comes with everything you need .. last minute get away ?! No problem just grab this gift set ..it’s affordable and worth every penny . I have been using Estée Lauder for many years and I will continue using it because it makes me happy 😘