BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression--in mirror shine,...

Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this color and two others and I absolutely love it! So pretty and stays on long.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I got this in a perfume set thet my husband bought me for Christmas last year and i loved it!! He bought it at Ulta and since it has both things I really love he decided to get it for me and he was right i loved it!! The colors are very pigmented with that hint of shimmer that makes your lips look like wow!😍 It applies easily and best of all its 2 in 1! I recommend 😊
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
I love Estée Lauder lip gloss. So far every one I have ever had has a great consistency. Not sticky, very smooth and hydrating. This shade is very pretty, perfect for fall or warmer skin tones. Amazing.
Zahra D.
I love this color! It is nude and sheer at the same time. It is not sticky and does not get all over the place like other lip glosses I have tried.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Estée Lauder outdoes themselves. Beautiful, glossy color. Perfect for any occasion!
Blanca M.
I love the brand Estee Lauder there products may be pricey , but it is totally worth it ! I love there glosses and foundation they lasts the whole day and they are very buildable ! But if you are in a budget i am sure there are some dupes out there in the drugstore !
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Estee Lauder has Beautiful lipsticks and lip glosses!! This brand can be a little pricey, but in my opinion, it's so worth it!
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I got this Estee Lauder gloss as a gift when i bought an Estee Lauder fragrance bottle at Belk. I like this color. It gives my lips a dewy pink finish and the light shimmer makes my lips looks kissable. One thing I don't like is the packaging. This type of package only allows me to use the gloss in the middle of the bottle while the top & bottom stays full. There's no way to use the remaining gloss. Nevertheless, I have bought a gift set of 6 different colors travel sized gloss for my boss this past Christmas and she loved it. She said she shared 3 with her daughter.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO
My aunt a long time ago gave me one of her lip glosses and she gave me one from this company. I never used it till a few months and I started to love it so much. It's so glossy and beautiful, I'll definitely will be getting another one
Andreea K.
Such a nice lip gloss, love it
And it smells so nice
I bought it in Greece the store is called hondos center
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Katie L.
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?

Kohl's