BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression--in mirror shine,...

Monica C.
Provo, UT
I really love this gloss like all Estée Lauder products, they are beautiful and they make me feel very feminine. This gloss is easy to apply, does not feel bad and is long lasting, apart from its color is beautiful. I like to use it during the day, I recommend using it for a makeup of pink tones.
Carolina S.
Im in Love With this gloss tho and I’m a matte lip girl but this one has my heart, it seems like it gives u a 3D effect on your lips ( and that’s perfect for me cuz my top lip is kinda thin and I know on the video doesn’t sound like it but it is trust me ) I love it srsly Estée Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss
Stefanía R.
Miami
This lipgloss couldn't be any more perfect than it is! Even the way it smells is unbelievable!
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Julie M.
I got this in a package forever ago. It has YET to not blow my mind. It's so beautiful, it looks darker in the tube but it's so subtle on. Gorgeous. I recommend.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this color and two others and I absolutely love it! So pretty and stays on long.
Victoria K.
Corvallis, OR
OBSESSED with this gloss right now. Pairs so so so well with my Estee lipstick collections and the gloss lasts for such a long period of time. Goes right on and stays for such a nice lasting effect. Would recommend!
Shannon J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to lippy when going out. It stays on all night and great coverage! Well worth the price!
Hannah P.
Lexington, KY
A bit pricey but very worth it. Gorgeous colors with quite a bit of variety. Very long lasting.
Hanshah S.
I really like this product, it glides on you lips and stays on for a long time though this product is pricey
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Katie L.
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?

Kohl's