BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression--in mirror shine,...

Maya K.
These lip glosses don't budge! They are abut sticky for me but this color is so pretty and there a lot of sparkles in it. It looks best on top of a lipstick with the same raspberry type of color
kim p.
Arverne, NY
This would look great over a matte lipstick. Cause I hate how some of these matte lipsticks feel sometimes there too drying and you need a gloss. #EsteeEditcontest
Isabella D.
Great gloss. It is a great color and it looks great. It tends to be a bit sticky. It is also not very long lasting. The applicator is really good too. It did meet my expectations and i would definitely recommend this
Jessica W.
Though this product is a bit pricey but it's worth every penny. The color is fantastic, and its wearable all day. This is definitely a color you will get complements on.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I keep this lip gloss along with another Estee Lauder lip gloss in my purse at all times! It is my go to lip gloss and it is great for an everyday lip gloss! The texture is great and it never feels too sticky.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
Don't care for this, leaves a sticky feeling on your lips. I have 2 different estee Lauder glosses, this one in color 21 and a larger one in a Pink Shimmer and both have that sticky yuck feeling.
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I received this product as a gift with purchase from Estee Lauder online. I love the color and it is very creamy. It make my lip feel softer . I would recommend this product.
Allison G.
I love this brand! The colors they have are amazing. They stay on and last without being sticky or clumping. I would for sure recommend this brand, it is more than worth the money!
Madison M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the color of this gloss; it's just enough to make your lips pop without being too dark. However, it tends to rub off immediately, which sort of defeats the purpose.
To start that's a great color and i love it I have never seen so bright but so glamorous I just recommend this so much its smooth it rocks and its glossy live it try this product
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Katie L.
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?

Amazon