BY ESTÉE LAUDER #86 in Lip Gloss

The power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression--in mirror shine,...

Kelly J.
Campbellsville
Love Estée Lauder’s lip gloss. Color last and leaves a great shine! My favorite lip glosses are the ones I get free with purchase, that way I can keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag!
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I received this product as a gift with purchase from Estee Lauder online. I love the color and it is very creamy. It make my lip feel softer . I would recommend this product.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this mini gloss, it's my go to when I want a bold shine. One thing about this, it's not a subtle shine at all, it's bright and bold. What I didn't like about this was it wasn't completely pigmented. The shade I bought appeared gold in the tube, but when I put it on it was just gloss?
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
So I have two shades. Berry Provocative and Plum Jealousy. Both are slightly pigmented, long lasting, and very shiny. In my opinion the gloss cannot go over normal lipstick it makes most things patchy and its slightly sticky. On the lips naked its a perfect product. The only downfall is the price. Also if you got the Holiday Blockbuster your lipgloss will fit into the palate they gave you.
Shelbie S.
Richmond, KY
Love Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Gloss! I’ve carried this brand with me for years whether it be to my prom, high school graduation, college graduation, and wedding!
Blanca M.
I love the brand Estee Lauder there products may be pricey , but it is totally worth it ! I love there glosses and foundation they lasts the whole day and they are very buildable ! But if you are in a budget i am sure there are some dupes out there in the drugstore !
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Any color in this lipgloss is my favorite go to gloss not a big glass person but if I ever do I wear these and make these last so long and had some for a long time and they still are fabulous and fresh from 1st hand that I got them even when you wear it looks fabulous all day long
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I'm a big fan of neutral lip gloss, so I immediately turned to this product when a friend recommended it to me. The results were great, but the price was a little out of range. I would probably buy it again in the future as a treat or as a gift.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Jenn p.
kaneohe, HI
the applicator for this gloss is so easy to use. i loved the color and shine of this gloss. this didn’t last the longest for me, however i was using a straw lid. it was super cute and didn’t feel sticky on my lips.
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Eu quero um desse!
Manon R.
Nancy
Hi The gloss stay in place ?