BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy pencil with intense color strength: rich, deeply pigmented.
Easy to apply. Thanks to the creamy texture, lines can be softly faded out at any time.
application

Apply kajal directly on the waterline for a seductive effect.
For a smokey look, apply a liner directly to the lash line and gently wipe over the eyelid.

USE

Creamy, intense color. For seductive eyes.

Facts

Ophthalmologically tested
    Dermatologically tested
    fragrance-free

• Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly ...1 Answers
  • Does this product smear over time? My mom adores est e La...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Sapphire
  • "Great, true black liner. It gets super smudgey and glides on so smoothly. It doesn't budge and has a creamy texture to it" in 10 reviews
  • "Goes on like butter but somehow manages not to smudge! Great for those who get watery when trying to use liner on their water line." in 5 reviews
  • "Got this for Christmas in a gift set. I didn't think it would work great because i always use automatic eyeliner but its very smooth and doesn't smudge unless you want it to." in 4 reviews
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
This is the only eye liner I use and the only one I have ever used. When I was younger my mom introduced me to the products she uses and this was one of them. The pencils last a very long time and I highly recommend.
Crystals S.
Tacoma
I will not use any other eyeliner but his one! It applies super dark and goes one very smoothly.  Before I got this in a set that I purchased I used this other eyeliner that I would have to burn the tip with a lighter so I can get it to apply dark like I want it and all that is over! This eyeliner is to die for lol
Lucinda M.
I have tried this product in plum and black and I love how long lasting this pencil is! I will always choose pencil over liquid, and this is definitely one of my top 3 favorites!
Carissa O.
I love these pencils. They glide right on and have nice strong color. The only thing is they don’t stay in place as long as the double wear ones so they can smudge easily. I typically pick double wear if I need it to be a long lasting look.
Lizzy M.
Columbus
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m 24 and I’ve been doing my makeup since I was 13. My aunt gave me her eyeliner then and I’ve been using it every time since then and it works great! Super black and pigmented and long last the price is pretty expensive but it last a long time
Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
By far the best eye pencil I have ever used. It goes on like butter and the black shade is super black looks really chic. I love it and was so sad when I ran out.
Toody B.
I enjoy this eyeliner and feel it does have an nice, intense color payoff. However, I do not grab for it very often. I only have two eyeliners from Estée Lauder and soooooo many others, so that’s probably why I don’t use them as often.
Molly B.
Stillwater
My favorite of all time! Love the ease with which it glides on. The crayon-like consistency gives me great control and stays on better than any other brand I’ve tried.
Angel F.
Emmitsburg, MD
I love this eyeliner. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and is long lasting. It is a huge improvement from the old formula. If you have oily skin or your eyes tend to water, use an eyeshadow primer with this liner for longer staying power and more intense color payoff. You can also use an eyeshadow of the same color on top for more of a pop of color or to set the liner. These are very creamy but not so much that they wear off easily. The color range is also fantastic! My favorite ones are the bold colors of course. They are very flattering on all skin colors.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
In love with this eyeliner pencil. It's very rare for me to like eyeliner pencils, I'm more of a gel guy, but this one is so pigmented and goes on so easily i'm very happy with it. I got mine as a gift but i would 100% buy again and would recommend to anyone wanting high quality eyeliner.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Does this product smear over time? My mom adores est e Lauder and only uses their products. I can't remember ever using this from Her collection though. What's the pros and cons of this pencil liner?
Arleen K.
Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especially if used on waterline.