BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy pencil with intense color strength: rich, deeply pigmented.
Easy to apply. Thanks to the creamy texture, lines can be softly faded out at any time.
application

Apply kajal directly on the waterline for a seductive effect.
For a smokey look, apply a liner directly to the lash line and gently wipe over the eyelid.

USE

Creamy, intense color. For seductive eyes.

Facts

Ophthalmologically tested
    Dermatologically tested
    fragrance-free

• Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly ...1 Answers
  • Does this product smear over time? My mom adores est e La...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Sapphire
  • "Great, true black liner. It gets super smudgey and glides on so smoothly. It doesn't budge and has a creamy texture to it" in 10 reviews
  • "Goes on like butter but somehow manages not to smudge! Great for those who get watery when trying to use liner on their water line." in 5 reviews
  • "Got this for Christmas in a gift set. I didn't think it would work great because i always use automatic eyeliner but its very smooth and doesn't smudge unless you want it to." in 4 reviews
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
This is the only eye liner I use and the only one I have ever used. When I was younger my mom introduced me to the products she uses and this was one of them. The pencils last a very long time and I highly recommend.
Susan W.
Dallas
This is my workday eyeliner reads black in some light blue in others. This is an expensive liner but you can get it in gift with purchase which is how I first got this product. I buy this 2 times a year. A little can be smudged into a lower lash liner.
Lucinda M.
I have tried this product in plum and black and I love how long lasting this pencil is! I will always choose pencil over liquid, and this is definitely one of my top 3 favorites!
Carissa O.
I love these pencils. They glide right on and have nice strong color. The only thing is they don’t stay in place as long as the double wear ones so they can smudge easily. I typically pick double wear if I need it to be a long lasting look.
Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
By far the best eye pencil I have ever used. It goes on like butter and the black shade is super black looks really chic. I love it and was so sad when I ran out.
Molly B.
Stillwater
My favorite of all time! Love the ease with which it glides on. The crayon-like consistency gives me great control and stays on better than any other brand I’ve tried.
Angel F.
Emmitsburg, MD
I love this eyeliner. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and is long lasting. It is a huge improvement from the old formula. If you have oily skin or your eyes tend to water, use an eyeshadow primer with this liner for longer staying power and more intense color payoff. You can also use an eyeshadow of the same color on top for more of a pop of color or to set the liner. These are very creamy but not so much that they wear off easily. The color range is also fantastic! My favorite ones are the bold colors of course. They are very flattering on all skin colors.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
In love with this eyeliner pencil. It's very rare for me to like eyeliner pencils, I'm more of a gel guy, but this one is so pigmented and goes on so easily i'm very happy with it. I got mine as a gift but i would 100% buy again and would recommend to anyone wanting high quality eyeliner.
Cinthia D.
I got a full sized sample of this liner for purchasing 35 or more. I was excited to use the eyeliner , since I like a dramatic eye look. Unfortunately I would have to give this item a 3 star. The reading being is because it wasn't pigmented. I had to apply it over and over 2-3x. I like using creamy black eyeliners where you only have to apply once.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I purchased this eyeliner in two colors 03 Blackened Plum and 04 Blackened Sapphire. Beautiful colors with intense pigments. I have greet eyes so I really loved the plum color because it accentuated their color. Goes on smooth.
Arleen K.
Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especially if used on waterline.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Does this product smear over time? My mom adores est e Lauder and only uses their products. I can't remember ever using this from Her collection though. What's the pros and cons of this pencil liner?