BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy pencil packs intense color impact. Rich, deeply pigmented color. Glides on velvety-smooth. Blends easily. How to use: Apply on inner rim of eyes for a smoldering effect. Use as liner along lash line and softly smudge over lids to intensify the smoky look. Color(s): blackened black, blackened cocoa, blackened olive, blackened plum, blackened sapphire, electric teal. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Pure Color' Intense Kajal EyeLiner. Style Number: 504499. see more...

• Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especial...1 Answers
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
MY favorite eyeliner. IT is precise enough to line the inside of your eye and gentle enough to not irritate even though in such close proximity. When I tried Estee Lauders eyeliner pencil I threw away my other ones and I will never turn back. The most gentle and high color pencil on the market.
Molly B.
Stillwater
My favorite of all time! Love the ease with which it glides on. The crayon-like consistency gives me great control and stays on better than any other brand I’ve tried.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
By far the best eye pencil I have ever used. It goes on like butter and the black shade is super black looks really chic. I love it and was so sad when I ran out.
Angel F.
Emmitsburg, MD
I love this eyeliner. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and is long lasting. It is a huge improvement from the old formula. If you have oily skin or your eyes tend to water, use an eyeshadow primer with this liner for longer staying power and more intense color payoff. You can also use an eyeshadow of the same color on top for more of a pop of color or to set the liner. These are very creamy but not so much that they wear off easily. The color range is also fantastic! My favorite ones are the bold colors of course. They are very flattering on all skin colors.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
In love with this eyeliner pencil. It's very rare for me to like eyeliner pencils, I'm more of a gel guy, but this one is so pigmented and goes on so easily i'm very happy with it. I got mine as a gift but i would 100% buy again and would recommend to anyone wanting high quality eyeliner.
Nicole P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the color but the eyeliner smudges everywhere. It stays in place for a few hours but compared to my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner I would stick to my Urban Decay eyeliner . I would not repurchase this estee lauder eyeliner
Shannon C.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I do not normally wear makeup but when I do, this is the stuff I use. I like it because it is a true black and it goes on smooth, like liquid, without the awful mess. This is also my eyeliner of choice for all day wear. I rub my eyes a lot and while I get a little smudging, it isn't nearly as bad as others. *wearing product in photo below*
mandi j.
This is the best eyeliner out there. I've used other brands & they don't compare to this one. I also like that it doesn't smudge & stays in place all day until I take it off
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
The application of the eyeliner is very smooth. The color is terrific. However, I make my eyeliners compete against each other and this one wore off by the end of the day compared to the Marc Jacobs and Too Faces liner. I know that this one is much more affordable but I don't like my eyeliner to end up on my eyelid by end of day.
Eva C.
It's really easy to apply, and super pigmented, which is exactly what I was looking for. You have to be careful though to not touch it at all during the day - it smudges so easily. It's really pretty packaging though, altogether an awesome and efficient eyeliner.
Arleen K.
Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especially if used on waterline.