BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy pencil packs intense color impact. Rich, deeply pigmented color. Glides on velvety-smooth. Blends easily. How to use: Apply on inner rim of eyes for a smoldering effect. Use as liner along lash line and softly smudge over lids to intensify the smoky look. Color(s): blackened black, blackened cocoa, blackened olive, blackened plum, blackened sapphire, electric teal. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Pure Color' Intense Kajal EyeLiner. Style Number: 504499. see more...

• Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especial...1 Answers
Shannon C.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I do not normally wear makeup but when I do, this is the stuff I use. I like it because it is a true black and it goes on smooth, like liquid, without the awful mess. This is also my eyeliner of choice for all day wear. I rub my eyes a lot and while I get a little smudging, it isn't nearly as bad as others. *wearing product in photo below*
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
The application of the eyeliner is very smooth. The color is terrific. However, I make my eyeliners compete against each other and this one wore off by the end of the day compared to the Marc Jacobs and Too Faces liner. I know that this one is much more affordable but I don't like my eyeliner to end up on my eyelid by end of day.
Julie N.
This eyeliner is amazing! The pigment is as black as night which is great. I always use this in my waterline and it doesn't smudge as fast as other eyeliners do. I find myself only having to reapply this once throughout the day. Highly recommend for those who like applying eyeliner in their waterline!
Eva C.
It's really easy to apply, and super pigmented, which is exactly what I was looking for. You have to be careful though to not touch it at all during the day - it smudges so easily. It's really pretty packaging though, altogether an awesome and efficient eyeliner.
Roxy F.
The Estée Lauder eyeliner is my go to eyeliner and I don't think I can ever switch again. I use this eyeliner everyday and I feel like the only improvement is can get is for it to last a bit longer. I would buy this product again.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite pencil eyeliner it goes on so smooth and is really pigmented.. My eyes water a lot when I go outside and this still stays on it doesn't come off as easy as other eyeliners in the past..it lasts a long time too
Alyssa B.
Euless, TX
This is a great eyeliner and is worth the price. It is very black eyeliner and will stay on all day. It is very soft and easy to put on. You must keep the cap on or will get everywhere and does not come out.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I love Estée Lauder pencil liners! When I do not have time to use a liquid liner or just want a quick eye this is my go to. I have oily lids so I have quick a bit of creasing unless I use a primer.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the darkness and how well this liner goes on. It has a smooth glide and works great however it is not an all day all over coverage. It wipes away quickly
Julialynn F.
Only eyeliner I actually love! Seriously though lol it's the best! Doesn't irritate or poke and goes on smooth :) #EsteeEditContest
Arleen K.
Is it just me or does this eyeliner smudge super quickly especially if used on waterline.