Estée Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trio uploaded by Johana N.Estée Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trio uploaded by Cynthia K.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Total eye look in a trio palette. Highlights, defines and lines.

Air-light shadows illuminate with pure brilliance. High intensity pigment and pearl formula provides amplified colour impact with multi-metallic effects—from soft shimmer to high metal shine—in one trio.

Power-wear formula locks-in colour, lasts 10 hours. Specially designed applicator tip offers excellent shadow pick-up. Applies the colour smoothly and evenly onto lids. Perfect for building colour impact, too, from sheer to bold.

True Vision™ technology transforms ordinary colour and makes it extraordinary. Long-wearing, high performance shadow adheres velvety smooth, without creasing. Blends easily. Stays colour true. Won't fade.

HOW TO USE

Apply dry for a sophisticated metallic look, or wet for bold, intensified colour.

• Ive always wanted to try estee lauder but its a little pr...1 Answers
  • Super recommendo!! Ótimo produto, de boa qualidade e core...1 Answers
  • I love this brand this shades :) it's so cool Estee lose...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Jenny S.
coatesville
This my favorite eyeshadow. The colors
are always rich, vibrant, and beautiful. It lasts all day long, even though humid weather. I would recommend it to anyone. It is a wonderful product! The price was also reasonable.
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
I love this eyeshadow so much! It's super pigmented, goes on smoothly, and it lasts all day. I had been using Ulta brand eyeshadow before, and it doesn't even compare to Estee Lauder, which is far superior.
Cynthia K.
pinellas park
This is a beautiful combination of colors for a perfect smokey eye for casual or night time looks. Perfectly shimmery I love this combination of colors. It stays on and lasts a long time because it spreads out and stays on so nicely.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I love Estee Lauder eyeshadows and this is a great trio palette. The colors are beyond beautiful and very pigmented. It's easy to apply, no fall outs and long lasting. Highly recommended.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
LOVE this trio. I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned and these colors look so good with my features! I wore it for prom last year and the shadows are still going strong. They have lasted long.I do recommend using a primer with it if your going to use it for long wear. It's my go too every day eye shadow look! But you'll also need brushes for the best outcome. Don't use the applicator unless you're doing a single shade look. But for high end makeup lovers that isn't a problem.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
These eyeshadow trios are amazing! They are a little pricey but honestly worth every penny. Their packaging is always elegant and timeless. Very easy to apply and blend. They last all day as long as you apply a primer. I've been purchasing their products for over ten years now and will continue to spoil myself when I can afford it!
Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
It's so rare to find an eye shadow that stays on my eyes without making lines. But with this trio eyeshadow from este Lauder that's not the case. This eyeshadow is the best and now I wear it everyday. This is the best product I could find and I recommend it to all.
Lee P.
#esteeeditcontest
I've had a few Estee eyeshadows for some time but if you haven't touched them, I highly recommend them! Out of most of high end shadows I always find myself grabbing Estee's because they are so so blendable and come with superb pigmentation.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot believe more people do not rave about these! I absolutely love them. I have two and I am eyeing up the beach metals as well. The shades are perfect and go on so beautifully. They last all day and the packaging is adorable. Try it!
Cayleigh C.
I love the colors in this set. They all look beautiful on the lid together. This is the perfect palette for traveling. All the colors are pigmented and blend well. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I have an issue with eye shadows coming across as chalky. Is that the case with this product? Are these colors pigmented?
Sarahi B.
Donna, TX
Ive always wanted to try estee lauder but its a little pricey , is it worth it?
Camelia B.
I love this brand this shades :) it's so cool Estee loser love it But are they long lasting ???
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
Super recommendo!! Ótimo produto, de boa qualidade e cores lindíssimas 👏👏