BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear richly pigmented lip lacquer that leaves lips looking luscious, wet, and brilliant. Glide instant intensity onto lips with Est e Lauder's High Intensity Lip Lacquer. Richly pigmented, it's formulated with True Vision™ technology to deliver intense color impact and to amplify definition. Infused with ultrahydrating vitamins C and E, it leaves lips feeling creamy and conditioned.

• How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#E...1 Answers
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This lipgloss gives you that wet beach look. It’s super pigmented, so you don’t have to keep reapplying. My only problem is that it goes on my teeth.
Jessica G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love applying this lip color on top of other lip colors in order to get that pinkish, nude shade. It also works as a great gloss and plumper!
Vidhi A.
I love this product. It’s long lasting. I normally wear it for a night out. Matches everything in my closet. Good for the price range.
Goelis F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best lipglosses I’ve had. Doesn’t dry my lips, long lasting, natural color, smooth, nice glossy shine, and smells great.
Shayre C.
Hollywood, FL
No lo recomiendo no es nada duradero se te mancha de una vez es demasiado pegajoso, sientes como si los labios de te pegaran juntos
Tarah A.
Anderson
Received a sample of this in a gift and was really impressed. Not only does it smell really good but it stays on for a long time.
Arina A.
9500 Glenlake st Rosemont ILL
Purchased at: Sephora
excellent lipstick, smells good and keeps on lips for a very long time. I love it for being very light and not felt on the lips.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the deep rich color. It lasts all day. It's smooth and doesn't leave my lips sticky like some do. I take it everywhere.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beautiful colors, not sticky , moisturizes my lips doesn't dry them out and don't smear easily. Stays put And get compliments!
Kristen C.
LOVE. This is my favorite Estée Lauder lipgloss. I have a tube with me at all times to refresh my lip color throughout the day.
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#EsteeEditContest

Amazon