BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear richly pigmented lip lacquer that leaves lips looking luscious, wet, and brilliant. Glide instant intensity onto lips with Est e Lauder's High Intensity Lip Lacquer. Richly pigmented, it's formulated with True Vision™ technology to deliver intense color impact and to amplify definition. Infused with ultrahydrating vitamins C and E, it leaves lips feeling creamy and conditioned.

Sydney H.
Sydney H.
New Berlin, Wi
I was worried about the lasting length of this product but it did what it said it would. Long lasting color that doesn't bleed or move once on your lips. The one thing I dislike is how sticky it is. It's almost like a gloss that gets stuck on everything. This color makes my blue eyes pop more than any other lip color I've ever tired before. I would wear it every day of I could.
Toni D.
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
I really enjoyed this lipgloss. It lasts long and has a lot of pigmentation. I have red cherry I believe it's called, it's very good. This lipgloss is on the pricer side and I feel I can find something similar to it at the drugstore that's why I didn't give it a 5.