BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear richly pigmented lip lacquer that leaves lips looking luscious, wet, and brilliant. Glide instant intensity onto lips with Est e Lauder's High Intensity Lip Lacquer. Richly pigmented, it's formulated with True Vision™ technology to deliver intense color impact and to amplify definition. Infused with ultrahydrating vitamins C and E, it leaves lips feeling creamy and conditioned.

• How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#E...1 Answers
Christine A.
Angola, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I would never say this is a bad product I'm just more into a permanent lip color lip stain that I don't have to reapply it doesn't get on everything so the glasses from your not my number one choice but that goes with any gloss or liquid lipstick
Amanda L.
Urbana
This product is very vibrant in color. It’s very easy to open and close. This product is light on your lips and very smooth. It’s a little pricey but it will last long in the long run. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nora B.
For a quick touch ups, this product is always my go. It met my expectation for sure. It lasts for the rest of the night with no fear of mixing colors. I bought it twice so far and will defiantly buy it again.
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
The color payoff with this product is phenomenal, but it is incredibly sticky. Like fly trap sticky. However— that lends to the product lasting for quite some time, and if paired with a lip liner, you’re good for quite a while! Estée Lauder Pure Color High Intensity Lip Lacquer
Kaylee L.
Fort Worth
I like the lip lacquers and how pigmented they are. I only have a few colors, but’s that all you really need. I bought mine from a department store and they were a little pricy. I probably won’t buy anymore because all the colors I have and interchangeable with different looks.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
I am a life long lover of Estée Lauder because of their double wear foundation so I decided to venture out and try some of their other products. This lip product is good but definitely nothing to write home about especially for the price.
Sonya G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lipstick is terrible. The colors are not true. I have purchased less expensive lipsticks, with better color, staying power, and moisture. Most of their products I have used, are garbage.
Gianna R.
Philadelphia
Estee Lauder is pretty expensive but their products are definitely worth it they glide on and you don’t need a lip liner for them they’re super easy to use and depends on the lipstick but they’re pretty long lasting
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love this brand and this product. The applicator is really great. This product did meet my expectations because it felt soft on and it did last a pretty long time.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#EsteeEditContest

Amazon