BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear richly pigmented lip lacquer that leaves lips looking luscious, wet, and brilliant. Glide instant intensity onto lips with Est e Lauder's High Intensity Lip Lacquer. Richly pigmented, it's formulated with True Vision™ technology to deliver intense color impact and to amplify definition. Infused with ultrahydrating vitamins C and E, it leaves lips feeling creamy and conditioned.

• How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#E...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Urbana
This product is very vibrant in color. It’s very easy to open and close. This product is light on your lips and very smooth. It’s a little pricey but it will last long in the long run. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nora B.
For a quick touch ups, this product is always my go. It met my expectation for sure. It lasts for the rest of the night with no fear of mixing colors. I bought it twice so far and will defiantly buy it again.
Kaylee L.
Fort Worth
I like the lip lacquers and how pigmented they are. I only have a few colors, but’s that all you really need. I bought mine from a department store and they were a little pricy. I probably won’t buy anymore because all the colors I have and interchangeable with different looks.
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
The color payoff with this product is phenomenal, but it is incredibly sticky. Like fly trap sticky. However— that lends to the product lasting for quite some time, and if paired with a lip liner, you’re good for quite a while! Estée Lauder Pure Color High Intensity Lip Lacquer
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
I am a life long lover of Estée Lauder because of their double wear foundation so I decided to venture out and try some of their other products. This lip product is good but definitely nothing to write home about especially for the price.
Gianna R.
Philadelphia
Estee Lauder is pretty expensive but their products are definitely worth it they glide on and you don’t need a lip liner for them they’re super easy to use and depends on the lipstick but they’re pretty long lasting
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love this brand and this product. The applicator is really great. This product did meet my expectations because it felt soft on and it did last a pretty long time.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
A friend bought me this estee lauder lip gloss in a purple. I would tag it but I actually threw it away. First off all the smell was horrible. Second it was very sticky. I hated it. It wasn't very well pigmented and you had to constantly reapply. Estee Lauder packaging is also very old lady for me. I'm a stinker about pretty packaging.
Macee S.
Sticky!! 😩
Really nice color, I will have to say Estée Lauder has one of the best smelling lip glosses you can buy.
But you can’t get past the sticky feel and it’s EVERY single one they’ve ever made.
If you can look past that then you’d love it.
But for me I don’t. I love everything else though!
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
How pigmentes are this glosses? Also do they rub off !?#EsteeEditContest

Amazon