BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderPure Color Lip GlossDetailsLip gloss with the power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression-in mirror shine, shimmer, or sparkle effect. You'll want them all! Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss my favorite of all the lip glosses leaves lips shiny but not greasy.makes your lips look full and pretty" in 15 reviews
  • "A bit pricey but very worth it. Gorgeous colors with quite a bit of variety. Very long lasting." in 5 reviews
member-e5d43ef17
Washington DC
I actually like this. The color is rich but not clown like. It lasts a while and the bottle is pretty. It's not the best that I've found but pretty good.
Ziphora D.
The color is perfect! Its inexpensive, and doesn't clump like plenty of lip gloss. Looking to invest in so glossy affordable lips, this is the way to go.
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX
This color is beautiful but it can get sticky so if you don't like that you won't so much enjoy the feeling. Stays okay. As a gift it's nice though!
Amber F.
Buchanan, VA
Review for: Crystal Glosses 342 Dragon Fruit more...
I am always looking for a clear lip gloss that not only lasts but tastes great to go over my lipstick. This product exceeded both expectations. Bravo!
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Ultralight 10 Freshwater Pearl more...
I actually have the color 23 Star Pink. This gloss has tiny sparkles in it and the smell is not overbearing at all. It looks so great on the lips !
Sandra M.
I love this color and the shine that it gives. I love this brand in general. There isn't one of their products that I have tried and didn't like.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
This color definitely complimented my skin and lips for sure! I recommend this if you're looking for a pop of color or something to go out in!
Luz H.
I love this amazing gloss, is not sticky at all and the color is so elegant and pretty. Pink cloud is the color I have and I use it everyday!
Brittany H.
Norton, VA
Love this ...so many colors to choose from ! Not to sticky and it lasts awhile but it was very expensive that being the only con !.
Miranda C.
Napavine, WA
Review for: Crystal Glosses 365 Copperlight more...
Love the way it stays and makes my lips feel. I absolutely love Estée Lauder though so I may be a little bias to their products.
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Eu quero um desse!
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Manon R.
Nancy
Hi The gloss stay in place ?