BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderPure Color Lip GlossDetailsLip gloss with the power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression-in mirror shine, shimmer, or sparkle effect. You'll want them all! Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss my favorite of all the lip glosses leaves lips shiny but not greasy.makes your lips look full and pretty" in 15 reviews
  • "A bit pricey but very worth it. Gorgeous colors with quite a bit of variety. Very long lasting." in 5 reviews
Vanessa S.
Amo los brillos labiales de YVS❤❤ tienen un olor delicioso que provoca comérselo y además me da un toque de luz a mis labios en especial me los humecta ya que los tengo resecos asi que me va perfecto!
Samantha L.
Porter, TX
Review for: Crystal Glosses 342 Dragon Fruit more...
This lip gloss is amazing!!! It's perfect to wear by itself or to layer over a lipstick. I thought this was going to be a regular gloss but it turned out to be much more.
Natalia B.
Hialeah, FL
So yesterday was my prom , and I did my whole makeup with Estée Lauder , and they put this lipstick on me , it lasted a great amount of time before I had to put more , they have beautiful shades .
Merima B.
Review for: Crystal Glosses 321 Glacial Pink more...
The color of this gloss is really pretty, but the gloss itself is a bit sticky. I didn't really like the feel of it on my lips. But you never know it might actually be good for someone else.
Victoria K.
Corvallis, OR
OBSESSED with this gloss right now. Pairs so so so well with my Estee lipstick collections and the gloss lasts for such a long period of time. Goes right on and stays for such a nice lasting effect. Would recommend!
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
This takes lip gloss to another level! The color is fabulous and stays on all day. I always apply it over my lipstick to lock in the color! It has always been effective for me.
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Stick 23 Rose Dusk Unboxed more...
My favorite lip color ever. I have yet to find another brand to comare to it. I love the Rose Dusk color. Its one of those thinkgs you have to keep a back up of, just in case.
Maya K.
Review for: Estee Raspberry Pop more...
These lip glosses don't budge! They are abut sticky for me but this color is so pretty and there a lot of sparkles in it. It looks best on top of a lipstick with the same raspberry type of color
kim p.
Arverne, NY
This would look great over a matte lipstick. Cause I hate how some of these matte lipsticks feel sometimes there too drying and you need a gloss. #EsteeEditcontest
Jessica W.
Review for: Ultralight Glosses 05 Mauve Light 5 Mauve Light more...
Though this product is a bit pricey but it's worth every penny. The color is fantastic, and its wearable all day. This is definitely a color you will get complements on.
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Eu quero um desse!
Sandra M.
What is your favorite estee lauder product?
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
Best lip gloss I've ever used! Period. I'm not a lip gloss kinda girl but I loved this one!
Manon R.
Nancy
Hi The gloss stay in place ?