BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderPure Color Lip GlossDetailsLip gloss with the power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression-in mirror shine, shimmer, or sparkle effect. You'll want them all! Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss my favorite of all the lip glosses leaves lips shiny but not greasy.makes your lips look full and pretty" in 15 reviews
  • "A bit pricey but very worth it. Gorgeous colors with quite a bit of variety. Very long lasting." in 5 reviews
Kelly J.
Campbellsville
Love Estée Lauder’s lip gloss. Color last and leaves a great shine! My favorite lip glosses are the ones I get free with purchase, that way I can keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: New 25 Praline Paradise Shimmer more...
I love this mini gloss, it's my go to when I want a bold shine. One thing about this, it's not a subtle shine at all, it's bright and bold. What I didn't like about this was it wasn't completely pigmented. The shade I bought appeared gold in the tube, but when I put it on it was just gloss?
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
So I have two shades. Berry Provocative and Plum Jealousy. Both are slightly pigmented, long lasting, and very shiny. In my opinion the gloss cannot go over normal lipstick it makes most things patchy and its slightly sticky. On the lips naked its a perfect product. The only downfall is the price. Also if you got the Holiday Blockbuster your lipgloss will fit into the palate they gave you.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Glosses 23 Star Pink more...
I'm a big fan of neutral lip gloss, so I immediately turned to this product when a friend recommended it to me. The results were great, but the price was a little out of range. I would probably buy it again in the future as a treat or as a gift.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
Review for: Pink Kiss more...
the applicator for this gloss is so easy to use. i loved the color and shine of this gloss. this didn’t last the longest for me, however i was using a straw lid. it was super cute and didn’t feel sticky on my lips.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
Review for: Estee Extravagant Pink more...
I got this Estee Lauder gloss as a gift when i bought an Estee Lauder fragrance bottle at Belk. I like this color. It gives my lips a dewy pink finish and the light shimmer makes my lips looks kissable. One thing I don't like is the packaging. This type of package only allows me to use the gloss in the middle of the bottle while the top & bottom stays full. There's no way to use the remaining gloss. Nevertheless, I have bought a gift set of 6 different colors travel sized gloss for my boss this past Christmas and she loved it. She said she shared 3 with her daughter.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
My mom got me this as a gift in somewhat of an odd color that I wouldn't normally use. I've found that it does provide a nice shine and it doesn't feel too sticky which is good. Smooth application and subtle scent that is present in many Estée Lauder lip products. As far as color, I have pink shimmer and there doesn't seem to be much color in terms of the pink (but kinda good because it's this really light pastel pink which may look weird) but is very glossy and has some flecks of glitter in it.
Isabella D.
Review for: Other more...
Great gloss. It is a great color and it looks great. It tends to be a bit sticky. It is also not very long lasting. The applicator is really good too. It did meet my expectations and i would definitely recommend this
Julie M.
I got this in a package forever ago. It has YET to not blow my mind. It's so beautiful, it looks darker in the tube but it's so subtle on. Gorgeous. I recommend.
Nicole L.
Review for: Crystal Glosses 360 Goldlight more...
I love this gloss for adding some shine to my regular lipstick or lip liner. It is very shiny, almost plasticky looking, but I adore it. Plus the Lauder lip glosses have a wonderful scent that I can not get enough of, it just smells like summer - love it! Great product and should be a staple in every make up drawer!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest
Katie L.
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Is this really sticky? #EsteeEditContest
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
How many colors are available with this gloss?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky? Is it long lasting?