BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderPure Color Lip GlossDetailsLip gloss with the power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression-in mirror shine, shimmer, or sparkle effect. You'll want them all! Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: New 25 Praline Paradise Shimmer
I love this mini gloss, it's my go to when I want a bold shine. One thing about this, it's not a subtle shine at all, it's bright and bold. What I didn't like about this was it wasn't completely pigmented. The shade I bought appeared gold in the tube, but when I put it on it was just gloss?
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have two shades. Berry Provocative and Plum Jealousy. Both are slightly pigmented, long lasting, and very shiny. In my opinion the gloss cannot go over normal lipstick it makes most things patchy and its slightly sticky. On the lips naked its a perfect product. The only downfall is the price. Also if you got the Holiday Blockbuster your lipgloss will fit into the palate they gave you.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Glosses 23 Star Pink
I'm a big fan of neutral lip gloss, so I immediately turned to this product when a friend recommended it to me. The results were great, but the price was a little out of range. I would probably buy it again in the future as a treat or as a gift.
Victoria K.
Corvallis, OR
OBSESSED with this gloss right now. Pairs so so so well with my Estee lipstick collections and the gloss lasts for such a long period of time. Goes right on and stays for such a nice lasting effect. Would recommend!
Isabella D.
Review for: Other
Great gloss. It is a great color and it looks great. It tends to be a bit sticky. It is also not very long lasting. The applicator is really good too. It did meet my expectations and i would definitely recommend this
Julie M.
I got this in a package forever ago. It has YET to not blow my mind. It's so beautiful, it looks darker in the tube but it's so subtle on. Gorgeous. I recommend.
Ashley C.
This lip gloss has a beautiful range of colors and its not sticky on the lips which I love. It has a doe foot applicator goes on easy does have a lil bit of a fragrance.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought the matte one and it is so pigmented and so moisturizing! Love it! I bought one for my friend too!! Plus amazing packaging and beautiful colors!
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
SOOO beautiful and shiny! It really just adds such a gorgeous pop of subtle color to your lips, and makes any look that much more put together and elegant.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this amazing gloss, is not sticky at all and the color is so elegant and pretty. Pink cloud is the color I have and I use it everyday!
Breanne  S.
Dose this last long?
Manon R.
Nancy
Hi The gloss stay in place ?
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Is this really sticky? #EsteeEditContest
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest