BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee LauderPure Color Lip GlossDetailsLip gloss with the power to light up your face. True Vision technology transforms ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. Imagine what it will do for your lips. In a wide range of wearable shades with lasting shine for a lasting impression-in mirror shine, shimmer, or sparkle effect. You'll want them all! Designer About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business. see more...

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
My mom got me this as a gift in somewhat of an odd color that I wouldn't normally use. I've found that it does provide a nice shine and it doesn't feel too sticky which is good. Smooth application and subtle scent that is present in many Estée Lauder lip products. As far as color, I have pink shimmer and there doesn't seem to be much color in terms of the pink (but kinda good because it's this really light pastel pink which may look weird) but is very glossy and has some flecks of glitter in it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Review for: Crystal Glosses 360 Goldlight
I love this gloss for adding some shine to my regular lipstick or lip liner. It is very shiny, almost plasticky looking, but I adore it. Plus the Lauder lip glosses have a wonderful scent that I can not get enough of, it just smells like summer - love it! Great product and should be a staple in every make up drawer!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY
This brand is really good, I love the color, it fits every skin tone. Applying this gloss feels really good, silky smooth, and doesn't smell of chemicals; gives off good fragrance, doesn't taste bad. Definitely recommend this to anyone willing to spend a little more on gloss.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss! So shiny and the packaging is really beautiful! So many great products to choose from from este Lauder but this is one of my favorites! It's a great every day gloss and it holds up in my purse without the packaging getting all scratched up super easily.
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Review for: Crystal 313 Light Copper Color Crystal
I worked for Estee for a long time and I was always disappointed in these glosses. They do not last, not even for five minutes, and they are so disgustingly sticky.. HOWEVER the new glosses that they just released are a slam dunk! Glad to see they upped the quality!
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: # 06 Magnificent Mauve (shimmer) Lip Gloss
I'm usually not a fan of glosses, but I do like this. It's not overly sticky and leaves you with a nearly sheer wash of color. I like layering this I've lipstick, just in the center of the lip, to give a nice shine. I have this in the color Praline and I love it.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX
Review for: Crystal Glosses 342 Dragon Fruit
A beautiful clear gloss to go over any lipstick!! I love the scent and the smell as well. It's a little pricey but I find that nothing else compares to it and it's formula. If you like lipsticks that are'nt too sticky I highly recommend this
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO
My aunt a long time ago gave me one of her lip glosses and she gave me one from this company. I never used it till a few months and I started to love it so much. It's so glossy and beautiful, I'll definitely will be getting another one
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Review for: Rock Candy
I love this! It's cheap, has a smooth and easy application, and lasts hours! The colors that they offer are truly beautiful. I would recommend this for anyone how wants a nice lip color for a low price, this does the job.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Midland , Tx
Review for: Crystal Glosses 342 Dragon Fruit
Estée Lauder gloss in dragon fruit is so awesome & smells so good, I will definitely be purchasing another! It's a good value! I loved this product , it did do the trick for me, will be a gloss I keep in my make up bag!
Breanne  S.
Breanne S.
Dose this last long?
Manon R.
Manon R.
Nancy
Hi The gloss stay in place ?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it stain you lips? Worth the price?
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Is this really sticky? #EsteeEditContest
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this gloss really brightens yours smile (I read this somewhere) #EsteeEditContest