BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color so vivid, it's luminous. A techno tri-blend formula that's gel, powder and liquid in one.The innovative, soft-touch shadow texture and sponge-tip applicator make it easy to sweep up and apply with one stroke.Versatile and multi dimensional. Our unique formula allows you to build the fantasy to the highest chromatic shine.True Vision ™ technology transforms Long-wearing, high performance shadow. Adheres velvety smooth, without creasing. Blends easily. Stays color true. Will not fade.

Use it Wet or Dry
Create several looks from one shade. Apply it dry for smooth metal shine. Use it to intensify the color and hyper shine.

BENEFITS
So vivid, it's luminous. High shine metallic.

FORM
Techno tri-blend formula: gel, powder and liquid in one. Wet/dry formula. Compact includes mirror, applicator.

FINISH
Sophisticated metallic finish looks great on all skintones

FORMULA FACTS
    Ophthalmologist-tested
    Fragrance-free

kandiss J.
This eyeshadow is very pigmented! I was surprised at how pigmented it is. Its a really pretty Royal blue color. Its buildable but you really wont need to cause it so pigmented. It stays on all day and doesnt have much fallout. I like it for those blue days.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought the full size bottle 3.7oz.. and I loved the smell, at the beginning anyways.. after a month went by it just started making me sick, it was almost intoxicatingly floral.. but I'm sure there's people out there that would love it.
Catherine K.
Extremely disappointed that it wasn't as pigmented as I had hoped it would be. If you are looking for a much more sheer glow than it's a decent product but it's not nearly as pigment as others by becca or color pop
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
I've been a fan of Estee Lauder beauty products for decades; my mom got me started in 10th grade! I own thousands of dollars worth of cosmetics, and of every popular brand imaginable from Sugarpill to Urban Decay to Guerlain, but I tell you Estee Lauder's products are among the most under-rated gems you can find. Their new Gelee formula is intense, beautiful, and frankly, amazing! I wish I could afford to get every item in the collection! The pigmentation and smooth application are undeniably wonderful. If you love MAC's Extra Dimension LE products, you'll REALLY LOVE EL's Gelees, because they're the same, but a little better.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
I love this dark olive green with gold shimmer. It's a great alternate than the typical browns or blacks for a smokey eye. I find that this needs two swipes/coats to get the real, intense color, but for something so dark and so pretty, I'm fine with that. The Estee Lauder packaging is as luxurious as always, and all of the gold packaging complements the green so well! It lasts a long time, and for something so luxurious and pretty, it's worth the price tag.
Lindsay C.
Columbus, OH
I use this particular color as a corner accent as it is pretty dark for a base or for a crease highlight. I love it's richness and the ability to apply water so you have thicker coverage, but I wear my make up very light so I don't ever use that feature. I love EL eyeshadows, but in an effort to have fuller, richer colors, they keep changing the formulas and colors, and whenever I go back, my colors and the make up itself is changed. I miss the consistency.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I love estee lauder shadows. I recommend the trio ones though. You get more for your money and they last pretty long. I got the gold for prom and its subtle but still noticeable. I love the packaging, real simple. Don't use the applicator that comes with it. For the best you'll need to get/ use brushes but its so worth it!
Katherine K.
Perfect for a smoky eye or subtle for daily use with mascara sans eyeliner, Estee Lauder's Pure Color Gelee Powder (like all of Lauder products) is reliable and the perfect shade of green. The shadow can be used all over the lid or just in your crease over a nude tan, or light brown for a subtle smoky eye.
Maryann T.
I have this in ravishing Auburn light. I use this as a brow bone highlight and also for the inner corner of my eyes. Nicely pigmented and the packaging is sleek and easy to take with you on the go. Formula wise it's glides on super smooth too. I will buy more in some diffrent shades.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it fade out after a few hours or does the color stays bright all day?
Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
Does the colour come out as gorgeously bright on the eye as it does in the pan?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Which one is your favorite eye shadow in this collection?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Think it would go good with brown eyes and red brownish hair?
Jennifer C.
Is this a shiny shimmering silver? my mom is wanting a grey or silver eyeshadow that isn't shiny or shimmering