BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Eye Shadows - Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow 52 Sun Block. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

• Does this really help out with preventing on getting sun burned o...1 Answers
Paola V.
I love this eyeshadow!!! It blends so easily and it is so creamy!!! The colors are amazing too! I love the rose gold one. This is a must for me. It's A Really Great product You Must Have It. It's east to apply and to blend. Great price for a great product!
Lexie F.
Love this color beautiful transition shade (I have medium skin tone). The packaging is a little large and I prefer compact sizes. I have brown eyes and honestly this would work on any eye shade. Overall o would recommend'
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
Absolutely love this product. Stunning finish to your face. Great price for a great product!
Libby S.
Rhuana D.
Amo esta cor belo tom de transição (eu tenho tom de pele médio). A embalagem é um pouco grande e eu prefiro tamanhos compactos. Eu tenho olhos castanhos e honestamente isso iria funcionar em qualquer sombra de olho. o geral recomendaria '
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
I love this!!!! It's A Really Great product You Must Have It. It's east to apply and to blend.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help out with preventing on getting sun burned on the eyelids?