Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Jessica M.Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Jessica M.Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Veronica M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An intensive pure color eye shadow Dramatically offers a three-dimensional effects With creamy powder ensure long-wear & stay- true color Special formula blends & layers for versatile coverage Contains vitamin E to protect the eye area against external...

Jessica M.
libral KS
Honestly the best eyeshadow ever, It was so good like how the hell is it this good? I use it alot! I did use a black to put deepen up my outer Vee though. I did get the matte version though that was like $80 when I bought it
Emily D.
North East, MD
Love the shadows from Estée Lauder!!! These are extremely pigmented, they blend well and they have good staying power (even without primer!!!!!!) the color selections are beautiful and the shimmers have the perfect amount of glitter! Awesome formula
ROsa G.
Estee Lauder always comes out with products that are very luxurious and products that are going to blow you away! From their foundation always the to their skincare line. This eyeshadow duo is amazing. You get soft colors and this is a great combo for a nice gray smoked out eyeshadow.
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
These eyeshadows are really nice from Estée Lauder I've been having them for quite some time now they do have a big variety of colors to choose from but I really like how they are very well pigmented and they last all day long .
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Me gusta Estée Lauder, sus productos son de calidad y este dúo de sombras es increíble para el día y la noche por sus tonos vainilla. Lo recomiendo. Si te gusta el maquillaje este dúo te encantará.
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
I have an Lauder pallet that includes this color I didn't really like it because the coverage wasn't that great it was expensive as well you had to get a lot on your brush to make it look like you had any on your eyelids
Allison R.
Hanover, PA
This eyeshadow is amazing! It stays on all day even when you don't have primer on your eyelids to help it stay on. These are great colors and you can also get many other colors. The best place and only place that I have ever gotten these products from was in the Bon-Ton.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
I have the shade Raisins which is discontinued. Its a beautiful duo with wonderful pigmentation. I prefer to use them when I am more tan, as in the winter I am pretty fair. When I am fair, the pink shade can make me look a little sick with it on my eye!
Ana H.
While these eyeshadows are very nice, pigmented, and smooth, they are too pricey. There are hundreds of cheaper alternatives that are just as good. The colors aren't too unique; I am sure there are dupes out there. Save your money; they are nice but not worth the high price.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Well this is one of the best lines alata range have been able to create as their makeup products are designed to let the woman's face as porcelain with very professional finishing

Amazon