BY ESTÉE LAUDER

New Pure Color EyeShadow - # 09 Amethyst Spark (Shimmer) was launched by the design house of Estee Lauder.

Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I have a few of these cubes thanks to my mom, and they are honestly some of the best eyeshadow I’ve ever used. They are extremely pigmented, and come with a little mirror inside. You can easily get complimenting colors, and they blend together very easy. They last all day, and a little goes a long way. I wish these were easier to find!
Amanda J.
I love Estée Lauder eyeshadows! They are pricey but worth every penny! The pigmentation is wonderful! They feel like velvet swiping across your eyelids! The formula is amazing! You experience no fallout with these shadows! I highly recommend!
Marina M.
Roma-Los Saenz
This orange eyeshadow is good for hollowed looks & it is not as expensive. I totally recommend it because it is pigmented and will last. You can compare this product to aby other eyeshadow
Miranda M.
Hammond, LA
I have several of these and they are definitely my go tos for eyeshadow. The colors are vibrant and stay applied for a while. The packaging is cute and definitely makes you want more of them, and they are very easy to carry. Despite the small packaging, they have a lot of product in them. I would definitely recommend this product!
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I love this eyeshadow! I did drop it and it broke a little piece off ): but I absolutely love using this. I use it on my crease or my kid, depending on the look. I like to use a brush to put it on then I use a little on my finger to make it look more pigmented.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
rich, long lasting colors. Easy to apply. I use estee lauder brushes, which makes shadow blend so smoothly. It is outstanding as a highlight at center of lid and inner corner of eye at tear duct. I use this with currant desire palette as suggested by the Estee beauty advisor and it's gorgeous!
Brianny G.
Cathedral City, CA
The packaging is so cute and easy to Carry in my make up bag. It is very pigmented and blends very easily it really brings out my dark brown eyes and I also love that it lasts all night long!I will definitely buy this again in the future
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Very beautiful, and natural! Its great for an everyday look. I love wearing this when I don't have time to get creative with eye shadow. Its long lasting and very amazing! I wish they have more different natural color like this. I would definitely but it again, its worth the price!
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
I love Esteě Lauder eyeshadows! I think people overlook the quality of these shadows! Plus they're always giving free gifts with purchase! I definitely recommend people to try theses shadows. The only thing is they're a little pricey single
Camryn C.
This is a gorgeous eyeshadow. The color is wonderful and compliments many eye colors. It is extremely smooth and easy to apply and blend. This color looks great with other colors and even though it’s a little pricey it’s totally worth it
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
does this eyeshadow have a lot of fallout?
Tonia M.
Does this eyeshadow blend well?
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Are you willing to pay this much for It?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would love a voxbox, I have yet received a one, : (. I love reviewing, buying, playing with make up, I love to try products and state how it went.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Would this color look good with brown eyes and how build able is this?