BY ESTÉE LAUDER

New Pure Color EyeShadow - # 09 Amethyst Spark (Shimmer) was launched by the design house of Estee Lauder.

Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I have a few of these cubes thanks to my mom, and they are honestly some of the best eyeshadow I’ve ever used. They are extremely pigmented, and come with a little mirror inside. You can easily get complimenting colors, and they blend together very easy. They last all day, and a little goes a long way. I wish these were easier to find!
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
I think that Estée Lauder shadows are probably meant to be a subtle hint of color. At least their powder shadows. These are just not pigmented. They’re pressed very hard to it’s next to impossible for a brush to pick up enough product to get anything impactful
Amanda J.
I love Estée Lauder eyeshadows! They are pricey but worth every penny! The pigmentation is wonderful! They feel like velvet swiping across your eyelids! The formula is amazing! You experience no fallout with these shadows! I highly recommend!
Bethany B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this as a gift, and I really enjoyed the color and how smooth it looked. Didn’t crease, but there was some fall out during application. Very expensive and probably wouldn’t purchase.
Miranda M.
Hammond, LA
I have several of these and they are definitely my go tos for eyeshadow. The colors are vibrant and stay applied for a while. The packaging is cute and definitely makes you want more of them, and they are very easy to carry. Despite the small packaging, they have a lot of product in them. I would definitely recommend this product!
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I love this eyeshadow! I did drop it and it broke a little piece off ): but I absolutely love using this. I use it on my crease or my kid, depending on the look. I like to use a brush to put it on then I use a little on my finger to make it look more pigmented.
Brianny G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
The packaging is so cute and easy to Carry in my make up bag. It is very pigmented and blends very easily it really brings out my dark brown eyes and I also love that it lasts all night long!I will definitely buy this again in the future
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Very beautiful, and natural! Its great for an everyday look. I love wearing this when I don't have time to get creative with eye shadow. Its long lasting and very amazing! I wish they have more different natural color like this. I would definitely but it again, its worth the price!
Sarah C.
Olympia , WA
I love Esteě Lauder eyeshadows! I think people overlook the quality of these shadows! Plus they're always giving free gifts with purchase! I definitely recommend people to try theses shadows. The only thing is they're a little pricey single
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
What a great eyeshadow is this. It like too much pretty and gorgeous with this eyeshadow. My mom loves it. She has tell to everyone and you should also give it a try. The colour of this eyeshadow is just pure.lovely, great good,perfect and excellent
Kayla B.
katy texas
This looks sooo pretty! But is it worth the money?
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
Are they very pigmented? Will it cause break out of an sort
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Does this really help out with preventing on getting sun burned on the eyelids?
Nilmarie A.
Is this eyeshadow metallic or more yellowish?
Terrance W.
York, PA
How pigmented is this and is it buildable?

Amazon