Estée Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow 56 Mango Cube uploaded by Miranda M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Eye Shadows - Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow 56 Mango Cube. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Miranda M.
Hammond, LA
I have several of these and they are definitely my go tos for eyeshadow. The colors are vibrant and stay applied for a while. The packaging is cute and definitely makes you want more of them, and they are very easy to carry. Despite the small packaging, they have a lot of product in them. I would definitely recommend this product!
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of 1 pieces but this is cute for its packaging, and pigmented shades. It's an affordable price so not too pricey and it works as well as high end products. I would buy again sometime soon.
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this eyeshadow was a nice color and can go with all eye colors. However I feel that if doesn't last as long as other brands and for the price it should be better. I don't think I'll be buying any other colors.
Charli G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so pretty! So pigmented! I just love it! Estée Lauder hits it out of the park again! I think people need to stop thinking of Estée Lauder as an "older" persons makeup line and recognize the line for the genius that it is.
Toni G.
Ok I am a absolutely huge fan of this product. goes on really well, feels fantastic on, and stays for a long time. the color is amazing. I can't say enough good things about this product or any other estee lauder products!!!!
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow. It will last all day. The color is really good to warm up the eye in the fall by putting it in the crease and even under the eye. I would probably try to find a cheaper option next time though.
Catalina P.
Me enamoro este producto!! El color es muy natural y queda muy bien en todos los tonos de piel. Es muy pigmentado y queda perfecto ya que dura muchísimo. El precio es bueno para la calidad que tiene.
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I love that this color It Is versatile and can fit every skin tone. The color has a lot of pigmentation so a little goes a long way. It's perfect for an all over the lid color and wood definitely recommend!
Jeanette T.
San Francisco, CA
The color is very pretty. Perfect for all over the lid for a natural look. Perfect in the crease for a night time look. This shade is perfect for every skin tone.
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ
I love Estée Lauder products and this eyeshadow only spreads my love. It's is such a beautiful color for summer and it goes on flawlessly. I would highly recommend this to any other Estée Lauder fan out there.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
How long does this last? And how many colors does it come in?
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this color look good with brown eyes and how build able is this?
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep seeing this product. Is it worth a try? Does it stain the lips?
Terrance W.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this and is it buildable?