BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Eye Shadows - Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow 42 Mint Ice. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Being introduced to Estee Lauder as a teen was the best thing for me as I have continued to use the products over the years. My skin has not aged very much and I get compliments often about eye color which is hazel. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Tori W.
I like my eyes to shimmer this gives me that, non clumping does not gunk up in the crease of my eye long lasting great color
Arleen K.
This eyeshadow lasts a long time and does not crease! I wear it for around 8 hours straight with a primer. It makes my eye lids sparkle and the color is super pretty. The shadow itself is nicely pigmented and comes in a chic container.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I like this eyeshadow. I own lots of eyeshadow and most of them are Estee Lauder. It is good quality and looks really nice.
Meagan L.
valdosta, ga
I have a few shades of estee lauder eyeshadows, and they are great, however this shade kind of makes my eyes a little washed out I have medium skin with a slightly olive undertone. This shade is not for me.