BeautyEyeEyeshadowEstée Lauder

The deepest shade structures and defines the eyes. Magnified vibrancy, clarity and dimension. Amplified brilliance. High-performance wear: Color adheres velvety-smooth, without creasing. Blends easily. Long-wearing. Stays color-true. Won't fade. Sleek compact includes applicator and mirror.

Eyeshadow that makes eyes come alive.; Versatile color palette allows you to play with intensities, mix and blend shades, express different attitudes, soft to bold.; Holds 4 varying color intensities and finishes - satin and shimmer.; The highlighter is the magic touch.; Use it to brighten the look and widen eyes instantly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow 4 Color Palette (79-Summer Linen (Matte), 47-Nude Fresco (Satin), 35-Hot Cinnamon (Shimmer), 45-Lavish Mink (Matte)).!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow 4 Color Palette (79-Summer Linen (Matte), 47-Nude Fresco (Satin), 35-Hot Cinnamon (Shimmer), 45-Lavish Mink (Matte)). uploaded by Renee C.
Estee Lauder Pure Color 4 Eyeshadow Palette New In Box . I love this brand Estee Lauder is a luxury brand that makes amazing Cosmetics that truly work they are a little pricey but you get what you pay for and with these products they work well and they last and their packaging is beautiful I absolutely love the quality and I do recommend this eyeshadow and all of their products if you look in this picture there are three different Estee Lauder eyeshadow palettes there are two quads and there are are either one or two of the long big eyeshadow palettes I don't remember the name but it has the red case with the gold star those are amazing too they have great pigments and if you use an eyeshadow primer these will last you all day I highly recommend Estee Lauder eyeshadows and other products because I love #esteelauder
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow 4 Color Palette (79-Summer Linen (Matte), 47-Nude Fresco (Satin), 35-Hot Cinnamon (Shimmer), 45-Lavish Mink (Matte)). uploaded by Esther R.
I like this colors eyeshadow palette because their soft pink and peach pink absolutely adorable. Looks a delicate eyeshadow colors easy to blend ,stay long and the pigment is good color . Looks really pretty for every day look . Little bit expensive but is worth it . Try it . Recommended it . Beautiful. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess The Summer Look Palette
Alba M.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Another one of my faves! I got this in a free gift with purchase at Macy's. The colors are beautiful and stay all day. Very high quality in long wear I highly recommend it.
Michelle W.
So I usually buy a high-end Estée Lauder product every month that comes with the free makeup bag with travel/sample size products of skincare or makeup. All of the eye shadows I’ve ever tried are amazing and stay on so well. They make your eyes shimmer and glimmer!
member-c70cb
Honestamente pense que tendrian más pigmento. Siento que utilice una sombra de una marca económica. Y mis espectativas estaban altas debido al precio
Ruby S.
Shingletown, CA
Estée Lauder shadows are some of my favorites. High quality, high pigmentation, and classy packaging. Shadows also always blend out nicely, the only con is the price
Ruth E.
Im a huge fan of this little helper! Little but mighty, helps me accomplish my daily look that lasts. The eyeshadow shimmer is throughout and applies very well. These colors work really well with pretty much my entire wardrobe and is my go to for my day to day.
Gladys R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow encantada la verdad es muy buen producto, tiene una calidad impresionante,muy suave para tus ojos total mente recomendada,colores bonitos para toda ocasión,color muy fresco de día y noche me encanta 😍
Yoysi C.
Waltham, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Los compre claros son muy difícil de acentuarlos, [email protected] colores ocurría tales como gris y café son bien encendidos y tienen una buena pigmentación.
Peggy C.
Benton
Love Estée Lauder these colors are great they go with so much. You dress up or down with these.

Looking for your answer?