BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Fairfield, CA
Estee Lauder I consider a high end brand so you can trust all there products are great! Like this shadow is amazingggg the pigment is so good. Most importantly its very blendable. A little bit of product goes a long way. I also found very little fall out with these. Its a good shadow I do recommend it.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Hollywood , FL
Too pigmented for my liking! I don't wear eye shadow so when my mom gifted this to me I thought why not give it a try but bam!!!! The color is very pigmented! I don't use this so this isn't probably helpful lol!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
This eyeshadow is amazing love the pigmentation its a orchid plum just how you see it its beautiful I'm in love with this color because my favorite color is purple you guys need to try it
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these and it's so gorgeous! It blends like a dream! Very pigmented and the packaging is so pretty! It's a very rich brown color.
Azul P.
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
The color is gray any good nice outfit last for a very good time and easy to put on does not smear and is affordable
Betsy O.
Betsy O.
Anything by this brand is amazing . But these eye shadows are beautiful and extremely pigmented . and blend well
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Estée Lauder eyeshadow. It's such a pretty purple color and the packaging is just so adorable.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are great. They are super pigmented and go on completely smooth and blend out great.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
First of all i love estee lauder and these shadows are very very pigmented
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
This is a very nice lavender eyeshadow!!! Works great and don't not smere as easy as other eyeshadow!!!