BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Eye Shadows - Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow 18 Fuscia Cube. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Emily O.
New Haven
This is another of my fav color I'm really into bright colors repeat user here very affordable got it as a gift first time easy to apply and stays on all day will recommend to friends love everything about it
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I used to have this eye shadows. I like that it very pigmented a soft. It is a bit powdery. I got it in Macy's. I used this product not to often because pink eyeshadows doesn't suit all my outfits. I can recommend this eyeshadows but in nude color . You will use it more than this bright pink.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I didn't like this because I don't like to use bright colors on my eyes, and this is a very bright color, so if thou like bold colors then you would love this!
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I love this color! its great for the summer, stays from morning to night!! and a great price too!
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
Beautiful color, and doesn't fade! Goes on great and doesn't crease with use of primer
Mozjda F.
London
Very pigment they seem very loose but they are not I wish they wouldn't fall of my eye