BeautyLipLip MakeupEstée Lauder
Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor

Driven by desire.

Wild with color. Wet with moisture. Soaked in vinyl shine.

Creamy, moisture–rich formula glides on in one effortless swipe of bold liquid color.

Lips are full, smooth, sexy shiny.

Doe foot applicator lets you shape and color lips with precise definition.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol; Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Ethylcellulose; Isododecane; Sorbitan Stearate; Vp/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Acrylates Copolymer; Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer; Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate; Sucrose Polystearate; Sucrose Cocoate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Ceramide Ng; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Tribehenin; Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1; Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12; Polydecene; Tocopherol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Galactoarabinan; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Saccharin; Dicalcium Phosphate; Sorbitan Isostearate; Peg-10 Phytosterol; Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate; Potassium Sorbate; Fragrance (Parfum); Vanillin; Tin Oxide; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Silica; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 28 (Ci 45410); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Carmine (Ci 75470); Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 7 (Ci 15850); Bronze Powder (Ci 77400); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)] <ILN42549>

How long does it last?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love travel sized products especially this lip gloss because it comes in handy. It is long lasting and leaves your lips moisturized and looking very healthy. It is easy to use and is not sticky at all. I recommend this to anyone.<br>in reviews
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
I like this Vinyl lipcolor! Something new for me. Very long-lasting!!! Also I'm recommend this brand.
Kathryn B.
Charleston
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor uploaded by Kathryn B.
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor uploaded by Kathryn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Game changer for a gorgeous lip! 💋Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor One of the best lip colors on the market! Love it so much.💖
yosselin V.
smyrna
Muy bonitos!!!!!!! También me encantaría poderlo obtener porque me fascina cómo queda en los labios
Reema C.
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
Last week I picked up these @esteelauder lippies, These are One of my new favorite lipsticks! The packaging is so beautiful and I love the magnetic closure! It's so pigmented and makes my lips feel soft and juicy. The formula is so hydrating on the lips. The color lasts quite a while (unless you eat, but that's going to take off most lipstick Estée Lauder
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I live the ester lauder 2 pack lip balm I have this in my makeup bag and use it daily I would recommend it to others
XoMakeupByYeseniaa <.
I love this lipgloss . It makes my lips soo soft . It last me for a long time . bought it online . It came straight to my house . I tried and I loves it !!! Yes it meets my inspection babes . That was my first time buying it . I love the packaging . It's too cute .
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I love Estée Lauder and this gloss can only be described using emojis 😁😍😲 yeah it’s one of my favorite glosses I bought it at Macy’s and it was totally worth the price this company is so amazing all my makeup is from Estée Lauder, plz make sure to give this post some love ❤ ️
Emiliya K.
Bronx, NY
I have four of these and they are so cute. Very sheer as it's gloss but keep your lips moisturized and shiny. They are easy to apply and the packaging is super cute. I don't love the smell so much tho-lipstick smell.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
I am a big gloss girl. Fabulous color love the creaminess and the fact that my lips felt soft even when I took it off.
Jennifer  C.
Fayette City, PA
Although this lipstick has lots of color it wasn’t for me. I thought it was too dry feeling for my liking. Also the color made my thin lips appear even smaller.