BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Driven by desire.

Wild with color. Wet with moisture. Soaked in vinyl shine.

Creamy, moisture–rich formula glides on in one effortless swipe of bold liquid color.

Lips are full, smooth, sexy shiny.

Doe foot applicator lets you shape and color lips with precise definition.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol; Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Ethylcellulose; Isododecane; Sorbitan Stearate; Vp/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer; Vp/Eicosene Copolymer; Acrylates Copolymer; Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer; Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate; Sucrose Polystearate; Sucrose Cocoate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Ceramide Ng; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Tribehenin; Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1; Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12; Polydecene; Tocopherol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Galactoarabinan; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Saccharin; Dicalcium Phosphate; Sorbitan Isostearate; Peg-10 Phytosterol; Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate; Potassium Sorbate; Fragrance (Parfum); Vanillin; Tin Oxide; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Silica; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 28 (Ci 45410); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Carmine (Ci 75470); Red 33 (Ci 17200); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 7 (Ci 15850); Bronze Powder (Ci 77400); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)] <ILN42549>

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Vinyl LipColor
  • "I love travel sized products especially this lip gloss because it comes in handy. It is long lasting and leaves your lips moisturized and looking very healthy. It is easy to use and is not sticky at all. I recommend this to anyone.
    " in 4 reviews
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I love Estée Lauder and this gloss can only be described using emojis 😁😍😲 yeah it’s one of my favorite glosses I bought it at Macy’s and it was totally worth the price this company is so amazing all my makeup is from Estée Lauder, plz make sure to give this post some love ❤ ️
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The perfect packaging for on the go very stylish and durable very easy to apply grab and go the price for the product you get is great it's very long lasting aware and it's not drying I am a repeat user I also love the eyeshadows that come in this packaging I'm definitely going to be by them again
Skyler L.
shoreview
It’s a cute little lipgloss and who doesn’t love fun sized things! It’s a little hard to use for me but i prefiere other applications better but i understand it’s supposed to be vintage
XoMakeupByYeseniaa <.
I love this lipgloss . It makes my lips soo soft . It last me for a long time . bought it online . It came straight to my house . I tried and I loves it !!! Yes it meets my inspection babes . That was my first time buying it . I love the packaging . It's too cute .
Amy B.
I love this brand because it is very affordable and great quality! I love these glosses because they work amazingly. I was turned on to them by my roommate who uses this brand religiously. They go on flawlessly, I would definitely recommend to others.
Mayra S.
Yakima, WA
This product is super smooth on lips and the packaging is the cutest ever. The color isn't so pigmented but it does smell really good I would really recommend this product and yes  I would buy it again it is definitely easy to apply as well as use.
Blanca M.
Brooke T.
I got this as a gift and I thought it was nice! The gloss dried out easily though :/ it smelled good and applied well though. I'm not sure on the price, because it was a gift. This is a product I probably wouldn't buy on my own.
Sabrina S.
I am in love with these tiny lip tint pots. I love cute packaging and these definitely make the cut. They are perfect for throwing in your bag on the way out the door and are so fun! The colors are so natural and feel great on!
Shellie M.
I mean it's a good product but I have others from the drug store and cheaper lines that do the job just as well. If you like it then it's worth it, me I don't have the room in my budget for pricy products that don't amaze me.