• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
.. L.
Aylesbury
Very soft but does not last, difficult to apply. I found the colour was good but not the formula. Pacakaging very nice and sleek. I think it was quite expensive for the product. It did not meet my expectations and so I would not buy it again in the future
Amaleah S.
Oswego, NY
I actually got a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag and I have used a little bit just a little swatch and it was smooth I haven’t worn on my lips yet so when I do I’ll update and do another review
Yassmin T.
harlow
The colour pay off is amazing, with just one swipe my lips are the desired shade. It lasts for a good amount of time if not making contact with anything, however if eating or drinking you would need to top up. I don’t feel as though the price is acceptable for the product, the formula could be better.
Suaad M.
Bizanos
Produits parfait je le recommande vivement
Application facile , texture crémeuse, beau packaging
Dinia C.
It truly moisturizes and your lips look fully color, I am light skin so I choose colors that match my skin tone. I recommend this lipstick 100%. It also comes in a nice, elegant presentation.
Katy K.
These sheer mattes are exactly as described, a SHEER matte. I have never come across a lipstick like this. It’s truly amazing. Color and coverage make it look like your natural lip color. Great wear time as well. 10/10 would recommend.
Blessie A.
C'est un très beau rouge à lèvres au packaging classique, classe et luxueux. Agréable à porter avec un très doux parfum. Il a des couleurs intenses et une très bonne tenue.
Jazlynn T.
Henderson
I really liked this product. It was very creamy and pigmented. I didn't find it to pricey it was quite reasonable. It lasted me all day with very little reapplying. It was so easy to use and I really liked the application. I would definitely recommend it.
Gaby C.
Great formula and a beautiful range of colors. The formula is long lasting and I would highly recommend it
jamie b.
Gulf Breeze, FL
It's not a bad lipstick but it's just not the right one for me I have too many others to choose from. Now their foundation is to die for! As well as all their skin care!