• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

• Who’s tried the insatiable ivory?? That color looks amazi...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?3 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marisa P.
Nice lipstick - it is definitely vibrant and pigmented. I like the magnetic cap though it's not super strong, a better magnet or clicking cap on the packaging would be nicer. Definitely up there in price for a lipstick but it is Estee Lauder. Not as long lasting as I would prefer.
Natalie M.
Pinson
I like that this product last all day. It did not dry out my lips. It has a pretty shine to it. The price was not to bad for what you get a long lasting lipstick.
Christa S.
Baton Rouge
Not one of my favorites but this is still a good lip stick wish they had more fun colors to grab the attention of younger customers but I still purchase this brand quite a bit. Does glide on smooth with a silky finish then drys matte
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
Este Lauder lipsticks are hands down my favorite lipsticks! I am a long time user and have found these to be the easiest to use and are so pigmented and long lasting! I will continue to purchase this product and will recommend to everyone!
Kaylia H.
Miami Gardens, FL
I rcvd this color as a gift and I love it! I keep it handy in my bag everywhere I go!! It exceeded my expectations didn’t leave my lips cracky or dry! I recommend to everyone and as soon as I finish with this one I will definitely be buying another and more colors!!
Alexa B.
This lip stick is very small and fragile . The first time I tried to apply it , it flew off its holder . The product it’s self is not bad but I expected way more from Estée Lauder ! I would buy this again just to give it a second chance but so far.. I don’t like it .
Justine G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
The formula of this lipstick is amazing, intensely creamy, soft and hydrating. The lipstick had the perfect amount of pigment and dries down beautifully! I have the shade 130 intense nude which is not listed.
Kelly F.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love this lipstick. The formula is so nice and smooth. It goes on easily and doesn't bleed around lips. It is easy to use and apply and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks. It is a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again.
roro a.
flint
I got this a gift with a purchase I fell in love with the color but when I tried it on I didn’t like how it felt on my lips it felt like cheap doll or store lipstick and it didn’t stay very long I wouldn’t consider buying this product especially with the high price
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This lipstick is insanely pigmented and SO good. It doesn’t dry down matte but stays quite silky-and hydrating. I got a red shade and it stained my lips but it’s better that way so when it wears off, it doesn’t look flakey!
Valentina F.