• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
iara d.
Defiance
Long lasting. The color 440 Irresistible is perfect for my skin tone and very versatile. I use this color a part of my makeup routine for work since it adds a pop of color while still keeping a neutral look. The lipstick is not drying and the finish is lovely.
italymeetsamerica N.
Wichita Falls
Review for: Other more...
Love love love! It's one of my favourite lipsticks! I got it on sale on Estee Lauder website and the price wasn't too bad... Also the color I got was defiant coral and it's perfect for the summer and It lasts really long!
sara a.
not my favorite product, but it’s not the worst. i think the only reason i don’t really like this product, is because the color, i just feel it doesn’t suit my skin tone.
Lady P.
I like this lipstick its very creamy and hydrating easy to apply and is a little pricey but totally worth it you do have to be careful because since is so soft it does break or smushes love how the lid closed it has like a magnet that keeps it closed
Chloe B.
corinth
Great product for the price, looks super nice on my lips. Isn’t dry on my lips and makes my make up all come together. I also love this color for my skin it, I have a fair skin tone and this lip stick is great for my skin.
Patience M.
Tucson
I am a huge fan of all Estee Lauder products. They always smell AMAZING and the products are VERY high quality. Unfortunately, if you want high quality, you need the money for it. I cannot afford my own products, they were gifted to me. One day.
Pa Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Other more...
I got the “impulsive” one. It’s a perfect pink color for me. Usually pink doesn’t match me if they’re too bright or light or pale. This pink is pretty and in the middle. It’s creamy and smells good. I use it time to time but not every day. It’s not long lasting too maybe that’s why.
Doni L.
Culloden, WV
It's a lovely shade. Goes on smooth and lasts well in heat. I received it as a free gift so I'm not sure how much it cost on its own but I don't know if I love it enough to buy again. But definitely worth a try if you're a lipstick junkie.
Marisa P.
Nice lipstick - it is definitely vibrant and pigmented. I like the magnetic cap though it's not super strong, a better magnet or clicking cap on the packaging would be nicer. Definitely up there in price for a lipstick but it is Estee Lauder. Not as long lasting as I would prefer.
Christa S.
Baton Rouge
Not one of my favorites but this is still a good lip stick wish they had more fun colors to grab the attention of younger customers but I still purchase this brand quite a bit. Does glide on smooth with a silky finish then drys matte