• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
This literally makes my lips look so plump and full! I love the color but there’s something with the formula that kind of fills in the lines almost! It’s so weird! I want to try more colors in the future because I’m almost out and it’s killing me!
Nicole P.
Washington, DC
Review for: PINK BERRY more...
I got this for free in the shade Pink Berry when I bought my Double Wear foundation from Lord & Taylor.  It's more of a mauve shade than it looks on the website.  To me, this is just a standard lipstick.  It's a satin finish and lasts about as long as any other traditional drugstore lipstick.  For that reason, it's not worth the money in my opinion.
Nicole P.
Washington, DC
Review for: PINK BERRY more...
Katy F.
Holbrook
This is a nice lipstick. It’s a great formula, very moisturizing. It’s not super long wearing but again, I don’t mind reapplying here and there. The color range is mostly very natural with some berries, pinks and wines. I’m not sure the price point but either way I recommend it for a typical everyday lipstick.
Doni L.
Culloden, WV
Review for: Other more...
The colors are lovely and it goes on very smooth. But it didn't stay on very well and I had to apply extra coats throughout the day. But it is something I would purchase again I just know to make sure I carry it with me.
Jana C.
erin
This is a very nice lipstick!! I actually like it so much my mom had it and I stole it from her😂 so I obviously really like it!! It has a very smooth consistency and I really like that! Very to clean up if you are like me and make a mess putting your lipstick on lol
Alexandra D.
Milford
These lipsticks are beautiful but honestly I think it’s pointless to pay so much for lipsticks. There are plenty of drugstore lips that are just as good. The only reason I have some of these is bc I got them as presents.
Allison C.
This lipstick was a little pricey when I first had purchased it. Although, after trying it I have to say it was well worth it! The color was beautiful, it was easy to apply, and very creamy!
Sam T.
Purchase
Review for: BOLDFACE more...
I actually have this in a similar red shade called Carnal. Got this, the red lip liner, and the metallic liquid lip in the siren nights set, and I love them all. However, this isn't the best red shade of all time. I have others from Mac and buxom I like more.
Iris M.
TAMPA, FL
I have dipped my lips into the higher-end lip lacquers recently, and I must admit to being impressed with this one for certain. There is no unpleasant taste or smell. The color is opaque and goes on smooth, even and beautiful. The case is heavy in the hand, sleek and dark with an incorporated magnetic catch cap. It is a pricey item worth every cent! I highly recommend it as a "go-to lippie!" :-)