• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: BARE INSTINCT more...
The smell! I can’t get past the Estee lipstick fragrance.
The color is good, not too great of staying power but it has a nice creamy texture. Lighter with the pigment but they have a conservative client. Makes sense.
Tineia A.
Manalapan, NJ
Definitely such a gorgeous color! Very comfortable on the lips! It’s also pretty long lasting ! One of my very go to colors, gorgeous with almost every eye makeup look. Also extremely gorgeous during the summer!
Jessica O.
Columbia, MO
This is a great product. It feels very lux--the packaging is gorgeous, the color payoff is rich, and the formula is creamy and long-lasting. The only problem is the difficulty of application. It glides on smoothly, but the lipstick shape is rounded instead of pointed. I like using the tip on the lipstick to get a precise application around my Cupid's bow, but with this lipstick I have a hard time getting precision. Other than that, I love everything else about this product.
ᗰᗩIᒪETT ᗰ.
Moultrie
Got it for my quinceañera. Really like the color of it . I would definitely buy it . I think the people bought it at Belk because it sent it last time I went . It was easy to apply on. It’s amazing I love it
Allie M.
Loganville , GA
Review for: BOIS DE ROSE more...
I love Estée Lauder their products are absolutely fantastic and I have never been dissatisfied! I love the shuttle color and feel as though I can wear this with many many things and it looks great on !
Hannah P.
Northampton , MA
I love this lipstick!! It has such rich color and feels so creamy. It is ultra hydrating and my lips love it so much. All of the colors are gorgeous and go on a little sheer for buildable coverage.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Love it. This is the kind I wore for prom. I didn’t have to worry about reapplying. It is worth the money and has lasted me a long time. It’s in great packing and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality lipstick
Stefany  .
This lipstick formula is amazing! It’s super creamy and it gives a nice color to your lips as well! I would recommend this as an everyday use lipstick to give a touch of color on the lips for a natural look. A little goes a long way a tip I have is to dot it on the lips and blend it together with your lips :)
NiNi N.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: COMPLEX, Other more...
My go-to(s) for lipstick! I don’t wear lipstick often, but when I do, it’s these formulas. The pigment is awesome and very natural on my lips. The red is very bright, and the dark mauve tone works great on darker skin tones. In love!
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
Creamy and pigmented, this lipstick is comfortable and lasts fairly long for a bold color! I have dry lips and these do not look funny and are actually creamy and hydrating for a lipstick.