• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Start your review of Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marybel S.
Morehead
Baby bloom is amazing great color Love the product it’s really really beautiful love the simple look style looks good with any type of skin tone the natural colors that to would like to try more products but it is slightly expensive would like to try out more products.
jennifer g.
merritt island
Absolutely great product that glides effortlessly on the lips. The product is long lasting and if you want to splurge on a high end lipstick, this is one of the better ones out there. I have been using this brand for years and I trust the product.
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
I am very fair, so finding a red that matches my skin well enough is hard. This has beautiful blue tones to it that brightened my smile and looked right with my complexion. I just wish it wasn’t so creamy- so it wouldn’t transfer/move as easily!
Kathy E.
Mesa, AZ
One of my new favorite lipsticks! This packaging is so beautiful and I love the magnetic closure! This lipstick is unlike any other I've ever tried. It's so pigmented and makes my lips feel soft and juicy. The formula is so hydrating on the lips. The color lasts a perfect amount of time when I want to wear a bullet lipstick. I recommend trying this out you've never tried it before!
Mariama C.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is very creamy and beautiful on the lips. It has a satin finish to it, so it’s not completely matte. The packaging is very simple, yet carries a bit sophistication. However, without, lipliner, it doesn’t last very long on the lips, so just keep that in mind. I didn’t buy this product, it was given as a gift.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand The best
Jessica S.
Los Angeles
Estée Lauder is a high end makeup brand it’s pricey but worth every penny I’ve purchased lip products skin products foundation and I’ve never been disappointed they always amaze me. I’d buy everything and more more than once that’s for sure. And the packaging is always elegant, classy and neat ! I recommend
Olivia B.
Review for: PINK BERRY more...
I love Estée Lauder lipsticks. I’ve always gotten hand-me-downs from my family when they got them in a gift bag and it wasn’t a shade they loved. The quality is amazing. They are beautiful and apply so nicely. I will always be a Estée Lauder girl at heart.
Lincy V.
I had the chance to get this as a free sample, and I really liked the product. It is very long lasting. It tints your lips so that even after the lipstick is gone you still have color. It can last for two days straight. Also the way the product sculpts your lips is amazing. One of the best lipsticks that I’ve seen on the market.The only problem that I had with this product was that it gave me irritation after a couple of uses.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: BARE INSTINCT more...
The smell! I can’t get past the Estee lipstick fragrance.
The color is good, not too great of staying power but it has a nice creamy texture. Lighter with the pigment but they have a conservative client. Makes sense.