• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick PINK BERRY
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick COMPLEX
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick NOIRISH
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick BOLDFACE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

Stephanie F.
Longwood, FL
I’m not sure why, perhaps it’s the advertising and the hype, but I’ve never been a huge fan of Estee Lauder is lipsticks. I think there’s a lot of more effective options out there for the same amount if not less money. The color is good, and the feel is fine. I guess I just put their lipsticks up there with some of the less exciting products they offer.
Joy J.
The quality of this lipstick is fantastic! The formula is very hydrating. My lips are actually soft and smooth. You do get a lot of pigment and it's buildable. After wearing this you will rethink your obsession with liquid lipstick. This makes lips very kissable! Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick
Perry A.
Review for: COMPLEX more...
This color is perfect for my everyday look. It is not very long lasting, but I like the initial texture on my lips. I have used this several times, and it exceeds my expectations. I would buy again.
Liz I.
Midland, MI
Estee Lauder is a brand that seems to fly beneath the radar of a lot of popular beauty YouTubers and their like, but the bullet formula they put out is lovely. It's creamy, opaque and deeply rich with color - they're a slightly higher price point that is worth the splurge. As a bonus, the packaging is sturdy and sophisticated without being stuffy or outdated.
April S.
Paragould
Loved this color and how it glides on...was a great product didn't have to do much touching up but didn't a little a little on the pricey side if you ask me for what it does for the simple fact I've had cheaper products that have worked better or stayed on longer..but still a good product and pretty color
Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
Estee Lauder outdoes the competition with their lipsticks. They always feel so nourishing, luscious, and all around good on your lips. To top it off, the color is amazing. You may have to reapply now and then, or after that glass of wine at dinner, but you’ll love it when you put it on every time.
Jessica B.
I didn’t like the product for the price I paid. I was expecting more. It didn’t stay on long and it felt gritty on my lips. I bought this at Macy’s during a sale. Thought I was getting a great deal bu5 ended up not liking the product. I won’t be recommending this product,
Davia H.
I received this lipstick as a gift and personally I'm not a fan of the color on my skin tone personally. But I will give credit to the classic packaging it is very pretty to look at. The formula of the lipstick is very moisturizing and it is easy to apply.
Marybel S.
Morehead
Baby bloom is amazing great color Love the product it’s really really beautiful love the simple look style looks good with any type of skin tone the natural colors that to would like to try more products but it is slightly expensive would like to try out more products.
Marcela C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love the color. I always have a hard time finding the right color but this one work good. They stay long enough that I have adventure to try more color and love it. The package and size is good to keep in your purse. Definitely one of my favorites.