Ale N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: BOIS DE ROSE, Other more...
I tried both Restless and Bois De Rose. Both of them have different finishes. Restless is a matte finish while BDR is a creamy finish. They are both not a kiss-proof formula but they do last quite a long time on my lips more so for Restless but that could be due to its matte finish. By the time I have to take it off, it is perfect timing to moisturise my lips. Most matte lipsticks are drying for my lips cause my lips are just dry daily no matter what. Restless pulls this bright almost neon orange on me so it’s not a colour I tend to reach for often. BDR is a deep rose brown on me. It is a tad too dark to be a nude for me but it is far more moisturising than Restless. Even though it is a 3 star product for me, I love it and will be purchasing in more colours.