Lindsey K.
Review for: ROSE TEA more...
Oooh this is a nice lipstick. For starters, the lipstick comes in a quality case with a magnetic top to add the final close when you are done (something I didn't know I needed until I had it!) The application goes on so smoothly- almost as if you are applying pure cream to your lips. The is a slight "lipstick" scent, but not bothersome at all. This lipstick is so hydrating it's unbelievable, and it lasts several hours with no cracking or peeling (only fading). I tend to get lipstick on my teeth a LOT which is why I rarely wear regular lipstick, but when I do it is almost always this one.