Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Insolent Plum  uploaded by Luz H.Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Insolent Plum  uploaded by Corinne M.Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Insolent Plum  uploaded by Natasja M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear, highly-pigmented lipstick that gives your lip look the ultimate transformation. Make a bold color statement that lasts. Saturate lips with high-intensity color in one stroke, swiping on a statement shade that works with all skintones. Designed with multi-faceted pigments that add definition, and a time-released moisture complex that seals in hydration, it leaves lips looking beautifully shaped, sculpted, and curvaceous. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Buy on Sephora*
Jen G.
Athens, OH
Love this! It's my first lipstick from this brand - my mom got it as a gift and gave it to me because she doesn't like the color. I usually stick to liquid lipsticks but I love this. It's pigmented but doesn't provide opaque coverage, which actually works well with this color. It's perfect for the holidays! A great cranberry color & is very smooth & hydrating.
Susan W.
Lexington, NC
This is my favorite line of lipsticks and this color is at the top of the list too but with any color you can't go wrong, they do not bleed and the color last and stays true, I can't count how many of these I have but I love all of them!
Luz H.
Great lipstick! I love Estee lauder lipsticks they are super pigmented and super smooth! This color is so beautiful and classy!
Kristen F.
Moline
This product is great! The lipstick is ultra moisturizing so I NEVER have chapped lips while
Using this product! I love how opaque and vivid the lip color is and it also RARELY bleeds. This lipstick is my go to to keep my lips looking luscious and kissable!
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this color , its so pretty and with the new fall and winter colors this is perfect Very easy to use , not drying and very smooth. my lipstick was a gift so not sure where is was purche3d,
Corinne M.
I like the pigmentation of this lipstick. It is definitely a fall/winter color with reddish purple tones. It stays put for several hours, which is a plus. The color is a bit deep for my taste and I actually blot it lightly with a tissue after applying to soften the look a bit.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This lipstick is luxurious, creamy and pigmented. The color is perfect for fall. The product hydrates and gives a sheen to the lips. The packaging is heavy and sleek. A perfect lipstick for bold women.
Natasja M.
I have had this one for a while now and it's a really nice lipstick I love the colour and packaging to. It's got this magnet in the lid and I just always play with it. It glides on really nice and smooth. And it is really great colour for fall. But if we are looking at the price which is almost twice the price of a lipstick from mac I don't think it is worth it since you could just as well buy one from mac they most likely have a similar colour since they have so many.