BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A six-hour wear, highly-pigmented lipstick that gives your lip look the ultimate transformation. Make a bold color statement that lasts. Saturate lips with high-intensity color in one stroke, swiping on a statement shade that works with all skintones. Designed with multi-faceted pigments that add definition, and a time-released moisture complex that seals in hydration, it leaves lips looking beautifully shaped, sculpted, and curvaceous. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Buy on Sephora*
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Review for: Carnal
This is BY FAR my favorite lipstick. It is the perfect shade of red with warm orange undertones. I have tried many lipsticks and never quite caught on to wearing them regularly because they were never comfortable enough for me. This formula changed my mind. It is a cream lipstick that actually lasts all day. It doesn't dry out my lips whatsoever! Even though it transfers ridiculously easily, the color stays behind and never looks patchy. I can drink a full cup of coffee, eat a pulled pork sandwich, or eat a soup and salad, and my lipstick still looks perfect, WITHOUT LIPLINER. I still need to touch up so that the hint of shine stays, but I don't have to worry about it looking weird throughout the day. It has a very lovely warm vanilla scent as well. I also really like the packaging. The bullet is magnetic, so it doesn't fall off when it's in my bag throughout the day.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This lipstick glides on so easily and really has a beautiful color. The only thing that I don't like is that it smudges quite easily. That said, it is not a matte color so I shouldn't expect it to stay on my lips like second skin. It does not end up filling the cracks of my lips and actually is hydrating, unlike most other lipsticks. I would consider buying this again, if I find a color I really like.
Michelle M.
Review for: Tumultuous Pink
Love the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Tumultuous Pink! It is bright, comfortable, longwearing, non drying, & the magnetic packaging is sturdy while looking chic. On a warm day the lipstick does have a slight sweet fragrance & it is a little pricey so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Jennifer C.
This is top of the line lipstick. I have this color in Carnal (an orange-red color). The color is exactly the same on my lips as it is supposed to be. The lipstick glides on smoothly and does NOT bleed. It is an amazing lip color and the quality is top notch. I highly recommend it.

#EsteeEditContest
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
These lipsticks are one of my favorite ever. The colors are so amazing pigmented and creamy. The packaging is so high end with a magnetic closure. They stay on for a long time and go on so smoothly. I have several colors but Envy is by far my most favorite red of all time.. Pictured is envy.
Aimeeh L.
Review for: Rebellious Rose
Got the intense nude shade of this! It matches perfectly my lip color. It is nice as it gives an illusion of neutral look. It can easily be removed though even not lasts that long, so I had to put a lip liner that fit with its color. Likewise, it is quite pricey!
Eleni C.
Very nice lipstick! It's really creamy and pigmented! Leaves my lips soft and moisturizer! Great selection of colors and very good quality ! I think it's a fair price for the product! Can't wait to try more colors!
Omg

I boutgh this lipstick a wille ago, and , let me just say, omg! Its such a good brand and the color is so pretty! I preffer to spend a litlle bit mor for highend makeup! You will not regret buying this product
Amanda D.
Review for: Infamous
Gorgeous colors, full coverage! Color lasts for hours! If it starts to feel a little dry on the lips just press your lips together and the hyaluronic acid in the lipstick helps to rehydrate your lips!
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
I love this lipstick! I have it in the color "powerful" and it is just the perfect pink color. It states on lips forever and it is very buttery and pigmented. I would definitely recommend it
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Is indeleble this lipstick?