BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-Release Moisture Complex helps capture and seal-in hydration. Lips feel continuously moisturized throughout the day.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick
  • "This is my absolutely one of my #favorite face cream. My skin is dry and itchy and I have try so many facial cream that I haven't really been satisfied with. But then I hear about this #product, and I tested it and it was so nice and fit perfectly on my #skin" in 43 reviews
  • "I was skeptical about a long wear, full coverage, moisturizing lipstick. With most lipsticks you can pick one of the three but you don't get them all. Then this lipstick came along. It is absolutely amazing. It stays on all day long with maybe a touch up after you eat but other than that it doesn't move from my lips. It also doesn't make your lips chap and split from the lack of hydration. It does the complete opposite. My lips have never felt better than one I used this lipstick. The color is a perfect pink color, if you want to be bold this is the color for you!" in 28 reviews
  • "Guys, I think I finally found THE ultimate LONG LASTING lipstick!! And you'd never guess what brand?! ESTÉE LAUDER! Their newest lipstick range Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick has really surprised me, I thought I'd play around with their make up and O-M-G this lipstick stayed on from morning to evening (with only 1 top up during the day which I really didn't have to!)I'm not a Estée Lauder fan what so ever, but I can officially say you have impressed me! Beautiful colors (my two faves are Insolent Plum and Tumultuous Pink) and super super moisturizing (for a semi matte long lasting lipstick) and beautiful texture. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!! Go to a counter and try it yourself!" in 22 reviews
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick. For around 32 dollars the price is a little steep. I do not know if I would urge you to buy it before other drugstore brands because of the price, but this is the best lipstick in the game. I used to work for this company and the lipsticks were always such a great hit. The color selection is very extensive and the formula can be described as pigmented and juicy.
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Review for: Other more...
Recently purchased the shade “metal cult”. It’s a dark bronzed brownish color. Goes on darker than expected but I absolutely love it. A little pricey, about 30 dollars each, but I have to say I do believe it is worth It if you do have the money to spare! Applies easily, dries to a nice matte finish, stays on for a good while only slight touch ups after smoking and drinking are needed.
LeAnna B.
Derby
Review for: Estee Lauder Women's Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick, # 210 Impulsive, 0.12 Ounce more...
The color goes on very evenly. I really love the way that my lips to moisturize throughout the day and I don't have to worry about too much smudge. Before the money which was around $30 I can say that it is worth it because I still have the same tube of it and it's been over a year and I still haven't had to buy more.
LeAnna B.
Derby
Review for: Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick - # 130 Intense Nude 3.5g/0.12oz more...
I really love the color! It Blends nicely with my skin and I don't have to worry about my lips drying out or smudging. I do have some transfer if I drink from a straw or a cup but blotting my lips with a napkin will wipe off any food or drink that I have on my lips and the color still stays wonderfully.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Dominant more...
First off this color is perfect for the spring. It’s so creamy and easy to apply. Doesn’t wear off too fast and the stain last all day long. It doesn’t look funny when it comes off either. I highly recommend and will be adding more colors.
Monica S.
08087
Nice color and formula , comfortable on the lips doesnt dry out the lip, the applicator is easy to use, nice design and packaging purchased from Nordstrom, good value even price is higher than drugstore ones compared with drug store ones I don’t think I’ll buy it again
Elle S.
Maysville, KY
Lots and lots of gorgeous tones and colors to choose from. The finish is beautiful. You might need to touch up every now and then, but for the most part it stays put. I’m usually a matte person, but I really like the high shine finish of these lippies!
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
Review for: Emotional more...
For how expensive this product is, I expect it not to bleed. I’ve used this lipstick 100 times and have the same problem no matter what the weather is like. Idk if anyone else has this problem? But it’s just not good. I don’t have this problem with any other lipstick or lip cream.
Angela P.
I love these lipsticks but they're really expensive for just a lipstick. They smell really good and are the creamiest formula I've found so far. I have powerful and desirable. Powerful is great for a spring pink and desirable is good pinky nude
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick - ohhh Envy how I love you! This shade is a perfect work to play transition. It is professional and fabulous for fall colors. I've worn it every day for the last week. It doesn't stay on as long as some of my other lip sticks but the size is perfect to throw in my on the go bag and reapply! Go grab one today!
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Is indeleble this lipstick?
Megan J.
Church point , LA
Who else thinks estee lauders lipstick formula is life??💁🏻Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick