Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick - # 460 Brazen 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Jamila A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick. Colour with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude. Saturates lips with high-intensity colour - in one stroke. One-of-a-kind statement shades for all skintones. Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous. Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and seal-in hydration. Lips feel continuously moisturised throughout the day. Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Soft, smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear. All skin types. see more...

Tess L.
I am a huge fan of Estée Lauder, especially the lipsticks. When I swatched this color in store I thought it was beautiful but after taking it home it seemed fairly streaky. I have to do a few coats to get an even look. Wondering if maybe with a primer it would work better.
Jamila A.
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
The lipstick texture is extremely creamy and highly pigmented. I find them prettier
around 15 minutes after applying it once their mould into the lips, it looks more natural
especially with the nudes. They feel super light.
For this I bought many colors.. I love them ❤❤❤💃😍
Tess L.
Has anyone tried a primer or lip liner with this color? I don't usually have to do much prep with my other estee lipsticks but I want to make this one work better for me! Any suggestions?